• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

I got Fergie!

potterarsenal

I was at the Northern Ireland football awards last night and guess who was the main guest, Alex Ferguson!

When he was going in there was a crowd of United Fans outside and was standing there in my Arsenal shirt :lol:

Anyway Fergie was signing autographs and when he came to me he signed a picture I was given of him. He didn't even see my Arsenal Shirt :lol: So I said to him, 'I'm an Arsenal fan but I like you as a manager' I said this very sarcasticly and he said laughing 'It's really nice you like me but you really shouldn't support Arsenal!'
It was so funny he didn't even catch on about the 'I like you as a manager' part being sarcastic!

Oh and I sold the signed card to my friend for £20 :lol:

JazzG

Established Member
Don't really like the man but gotta appreciate what he has achieved in this game. Even though after some of his comments I'll probably tell you otherwise but the man commands respect, 8 out of 12 titles and the only team to do a treble in the whole of Europe is one hell of an achievement. Still is a **** though ;)

Gunner4life09

lots of european teams have done the treble... Celtic did the quadruple in 1967.

but the scottish league ain't really the best in the world so they wouldn't have to field their best side every game, so it makes it easier for them

A

Anonymous

A Glasgow derby, Celic V Rangers!!!!! guess who scored a Hat trick??????????????????????, yes you got it in one,Sir Alex.

A

Anonymous

afundell said:
wot, who did he play for

the greatest MANAGER that the BRITISH isle ever known!!! and you dont now??? read up please.

Management Honours
1980 Scottish Premier League - Winner
1982 Scottish League Cup - Winner
1982 Scottish F.A. Cup - Winner
1983 Scottish F.A. Cup - Winner
1983 European Cup Winners Cup - Winner
1984 Scottish F.A. Cup - Winner
1984 Scottish Premier League - Winner
1985 Scottish Premier League - Winner
1986 Scottish FA Cup - Winner
1990 F.A. Cup - Winner
1991 European Cup Winners Cup - Winner
1991 European Super Cup - Winner
1992 League Cup - Winner
1993 F.A. Premier League - Winner
1994 F.A. Premier League - Winner
1994 F.A. Cup - Winner
1996 F.A. Premier League - Winner
1996 F.A. Cup - Winner
1997 F.A. Premier League - Winner
1999 F.A. Premier League - Winner
1999 F.A. Cup - Winner
1999 European Champions League - Winner
1999 Intercontinental Cup - Winner
2000 F.A. Premier League - Winner
2001 F.A. Premier League - Winner
2003 F.A. Premier League - Winner

A

Anonymous

echo said:
You lot are blind to the fact that Sir Alex was a good Footballer, (BTW he played for Rangers)the only Manager that cantona liked, but carry on in you blinkerd hatred.

Aussie

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
Echo ... nobody cares what Ferguson did, okay?

the greatest MANAGER that the BRITISH isle ever known!!!

Oh please, he's not even in the top three :roll:

I rekon he might be in the top three

BIGGEST ****S IN THE WORLD

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom