• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Fighting **** & Glory Glory Go Into Meltdown

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
@Sapient Hawk look at @Oxeki's post and you know what to do with the next thread at Old Trafford :handshake:

Or maybe this time choose one from the Redcafe meltdown thread :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

@Sapient Hawk look at @Oxeki's post and you know what to do with the next thread at Old Trafford :handshake:

Or maybe this time choose one from the Redcafe meltdown thread :lol:

Of course it's going to be this thread. I wouldn't lower myself to visit a United forum. I don't care about them enough to do so.

Besides, quotes from apoplectic Sp**s fans is our lucky charm :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Of course it's going to be this thread. I wouldn't lower myself to visit a United forum. I don't care about them enough to do so.

Besides, quotes from apoplectic Sp**s fans is our lucky charm :lol:

I bet it's gonna be this one from one of loser neighbors of @Farzad Stoned @Batman or @grange :lol:

Stateside Spur said:
Why didn’t we just break the legs of half their players when we had the chance?

VAR is clearly going to let them win this. They’ve already decided it’s too many City wins in a row.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
1-0
And there it is.

too ****ing easy

why is that ball always on

Let’s not bother marking Salah then?

Too ****ing easy...

Been coming. Standard. Look ok ish for 15 minutes and fold.

Shambles defensively

Buckle up baby

Some lovely football around the box then, poor final ball from Johnson.

**** we just conceded.

Way too ****ing easy.

We’re so **** Salah doesn’t even bother celebrating.

Here we go again

So so easy for the other teams.. We feck about tappy tap tap tap,, they run up the other end couple of quick passes cross, score. Helps that our left back can't be arsed to track the runner maybe

What a **** side we are. Pathetic team.

Dr Tottenham turning up for Salah.

Hopefully the search for a new manager has started already. Rarely have I seen a team seem so lost and easy to play against. Does any of the players buy into Ange's vision any more?

So, so ****ing easy

Royal pathetic, completely loses his man

Very soft.

Does Son become a squad player after this season? He will have had two mediocre seasons under his belt by the time the summer comes around

Let's hope it won't get too embarrassing!

The way we play, it looks like we won’t score another goal from open play this season.

Hahaha how **** are we ****ing hell it's terrible

This is ****. Again.

How many more insipid performances are Ange Cultists willing to tolerate?

He's ****ing crap. Ange out

Team is going backwards really sad state of affairs.

Sp**s training schedule:-

1. Keep uppys
2.Lesrning how to blunt attacks by an easy back pass.
3.The benefits of horseshoe football I. e constantly passing sideways around the back.
4.More keep uppys.
5.Team barby with frosties.

2-0
****ing ****

**** off

That’s that then.

Anyone who thinks we're winning another game this season needs their heads examined. This is ****ing pitiful.

Where the **** are our midfield

Too easy. Pathetic. Ange put

We’ve been bullied like weak school boys. Can’t understand why I’m still watching.

**** this.

Seriously. This cannot go on. No point burying our heads in the sand.

This is basically a training session for Liverpool. A testimonial. Theyre not even in second gear and they dont even have anything to play for.

Doctor ****ing Tottenham

Let's just face it.....this game felt done as soon as we concede the first goal.

Im ange out. Pathetically wimp and easy

Playing out from the back like a bunch of amateurs at Anfield, but that's the state of this team. No surprises, 2-0 down at HT.

Lol we are ****

We’re like ****ing statues in the box. Can’t even do a low block properly.

****ing hell. Even Tim Sherwood wasn't this bad.

IIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSS TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Think we need to look for a new manager in the summer and clear out at least 50% of the squad. Start again. Ange is a top bloke and we should all wish him well on his next venture at a lesser club.

it’s like we are down to 9 men. Absolutely pathetic

This may be the worst it’s got. Honestly this could be 4 or 5 already. Just constant pressure. We can’t press, we can’t play out, we can’t counter, we can’t defend.

Sorry but this isn’t progress. This isn’t a team playing with faith in the coach. Give him the summer to recover and save it but wow the team has collapsed.

Honestly can’t see how Ange will be there next season. We are ALL OVER THE ****ING PLACE. This team is a mess.

HT

**** off Tottenham Hotspur. **** off Levy. **** off Ange. **** off all you **** players. Ye don't give a **** about us fans. Never have. Absolutely painful the **** ye put us through time and time again. Just **** off

We’re gonna win the league next season though. Just need a few additions. Keep the faith guys!

💪💪💪

Too easy and we need a massive clear out in the summer starting from Son and work your way down but leave Van.

Ange breaking records.

The first Tottenham Hotspur manager to lose 4 successive league match TWICE in the same season .....EVER!

Great watching AngeBall.

Lot's and lots of goals.

Hasn't Angela told that boy between the sticks to catch and hang on to the ball rather than shovelling straight back to the oppo's attackers?

We might get pipped by Chelsea at this rate

He's used to coaching against Aberdeen in red, levels.

We look clueless

3-0

****ing take off Emerson and go to a back 3 you coughing bellend

Ooo has anyone checked to see if Son is crying? Probably got a boo boo. Diddums.

Our captain.

Im upset

Nice one Royal,, you plum.

Emerson masterclass hahaha

For ****s sake we are garbage

Emerson you ****

NOW DO SOMETHING YOU AUSSIE ****!

We've made Elliott look like a Ballon d'Or contender today.

Turn off…game over

What the **** is Emerson doing...

When Gakpo scores you might as well pack your bag.

Just bring on Gil and get it over with.

Just **** off

We’re a ****ing laughing stock

As much as Levy is a ****, he's not going to go.

**** this ****. Ange is a ****.

We are not even competitive

Just in free fall now.

If Royale was an animal, he’d have been put down by now. It’s the humane thing to do.

3 nil down & still no changes

Any coach worth their salt would have had Emerson off at half time

Looks like the half time team talk had a big impact

Please make this end.

Oh dear, now the little rat **** scores

We are being toyed with.

Tuchel won’t go near us. He’s off to UTD.

We’re ****. A ****ing hotel shopping complex with a football team attached to it. We’re a short term payday for anyone that fancies a couple of years in London.

How anyone can think anything will change whilst those rancid uncompetitive ****s still run our club is beyond me.

4-0
Pube head scored.

Who still thinks we are getting anything out of Sheffield United and Burnley

BURN IT ALL. BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND.

THEN PISS ON IT.

Lol fat ange out of his depth

At least we’ll be easy picking for city.

4-0. Time for some fresh legs lol

Subs when we're 4-0 down

I don't think Ange gives a ****, mate.

Klopp mocking us.

That’s what ENIC have done to us.

We’re a ****ing punchline.

4-0 and brings on Skipp

For **** sake man.

Just when you think it couldn’t get any worse, look at the subs coming on.
Dear God

Seen KFC chicken fillets that have more intelligence than Bissouma.

4-1
**** me, we’ve scored.

We scored a goal! We’re going to win the league next season

After today we've now conceded more goals than Palace and Fulham. That's ****ing pathetic.

4-2

Sonny!!!!!

Never doubted him for a minute

Come backs on.

So you can score twice after 70 minutes and going 4 down.

**** off.

FT

I don’t remember ever seeing us getting scored on first so many games in a row.

I happen to agree with this which is why I think even if we spend money on rebuilding for Ange it will end in disaster.

I am of the opinion that his system is flawed and the underlying philosophy and tactical foundation is the issue.

I don't think losing 4 games on the trot for the first time in 20 years along with the other statistics you have shared is a fluke or a run of "bad form".

I would love if he did turn it around because I want to avoid another managerial change and I actually want the club to build something behind someone we can trust.

I just have a lot of doubts he can turn it around tbh.

Quite a beautiful bit of irony in the fact that we have had two managers with a strictly rigid and inflexible tactical setup who have key positions with absolutely ****e players at their disposal. Conte whose system was entirely dependent on the wing backs to create had Royal and Davies and now Ange whose system is entirely dependent on the wingers being productive in 1v1 scenarios has Johnson and Kulu.

Funny that if we had Udogie and Porro when Conte was about it might have been quite different, and thinking about it now a younger Son and even ****ing Lucas Moura might have been a better shout for Ange.

Feels very Tottenham to continually have square pegs in round holes.

There used to be a football club over here. And a pretty good one at that. Those ****ers ruined it.

Poch wanted to say it but too much of a wuss. Jose & Conte are ****s but they had the bollocks to say it. Ange will walk out and tell us exactly the same old story. Then we'll appoint an Amorim, sign a few exciting players, it'll start great before the ****s hits the fan again. Rinse & repeat.

ENIC & Levy are this club's very own ****ing cancer. And if they don't **** the ****ing **** off, soon enough the magical institution that is Tottenham Hotspur FC will die.

We were 4 nil down and liverpool took it easy on us.

Could have been 6-2 in end

I want Marco Silva. A guy who is willing to coach bad players into being acceptable ones, somebody who hates losing, and isn’t going to ****ing cry and throw his players under the bus if he doesn’t get enough money.

Right now, for us- Marco Silva or DeZerbi.

No point in getting a fancy system manager if there is no chance we’ll ever back them appropriately for that kind of a philosophy.

De Zerbi is a system manager. He just inherited a team that fit his style as he was similar to Potter. Brighton actually had Ange as their first choice but he chose to stay at Celtic as he had only just arrived. Brighton have a style of play then get the manager that fits the style, ie they have a plan of recruitment and vision, we don’t or didn’t hence why our team fits no manager.
Sky aren’t even bothering to discuss Sp**s.

"Run araaaand a bit mate, and Micky you sprint back. And don't worry about free kicks and corners mate, just play our football."

Just saw Angela's post match. He's a broken man.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thinking they actually apart of the "Big Six" is what pisses me off the most, tbh...the media takes blame for making them feel like this, but their fans are insane to push it.

Least when Chelski and Oil-chester City joined that group, they bought their way to trophies...Sp**s don't do anything!

Just the worst club on the planet.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom