• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Is Kroenke Holding Us Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wenger and his scouts found no-one that could improve the team, they worked days and night. Surely people weren't expect us to compete against those team for these players signatures, would have been waste of time.

It is good, gives Wenger more time to focus on youth, players we already have!

Sweggeh

Yep, you are right. We could not bring in players. Just because everyone else in Europe improved their teams, it doesn't mean we could have too. We clearly can't compete with these teams.

I am glad those youngsters Arteta and Flamini have gotten lots of game time to develop this year. It may have cost us countless points, but hey, at least the youth are progressing right?

You are such a troll. Do you even support Arsenal? Or are you having a laugh parodying some of our more deluded fans

If there were any players available that we liked and wanted to take risk on we would probably have signed them. People like to come forward and say we should have bought and bought and spend the money but then they can't name a players that were available for us at all.

We signed world class keeper. People often forget that, earned us a countless points this season.

Sweggeh

If there were any players available that we liked and wanted to take risk on we would probably have signed them. People like to come forward and say we should have bought and bought and spend the money but then they can't name a players that were available for us at all.

We signed world class keeper. People often forget that, earned us a countless points this season.

Just because you don't know anything about football and other teams, doesn't mean we don't. Rest assured there were MANY players in multiple positions who moved last summer that could have helped our team.

Try watching some matches other than Arsenal every once in a while.

Just because you don't know anything about football and other teams, doesn't mean we don't. Rest assured there were MANY players in multiple positions who moved last summer that could have helped our team.

Try watching some matches other than Arsenal every once in a while.

Name those players. What players are you talking about?

Man, why are you falling for the bait..........:lol:

Come on you know this is right deep inside. What players should we have signed. What player were available that would even make you positive toward us signing them?

We ended up signing some huge gamble player fro Swiss thats how dire the market has been.

TheSage

Wenger and his scouts found no-one that could improve the team, they worked days and night. Surely people weren't expect us to compete against those team for these players signatures, would have been waste of time.

It is good, gives Wenger more time to focus on youth, players we already have!

hahahahahahahaha ..... there are 270m active participants in football (FIFA) and yet Arsène (you know the guy whose picture is on your bedroom ceiling) and all his scouts couldn't find a single one to improve our team ... just about sums up their capabilities ...

Giroud - best striker in the world
Theo - best RM / CF in the world
Ox - best LW in the world

I don't think so .... at least you make us all laugh ... if you want a list of better players try Top 100 Players anyone that isn't playing for Arsenal is a potential signing ... just ask City / Utd / Chelski / Barca / Real / PSG if their scouts "can't find new players" ... five seconds on the internet and look I've already done better than Arsène and all our scouts according to hydro's brilliant insite ...

By the way was the inherent weakness of HF why you picked the name? "Hydrofluoric acid is classified as a weak acid"

Bould14

He's a crap owner just milks his American teams has never produced a winner. It's obvious he's just using the club as an item for his balance sheet for his new ranch in Texas and LA stadium investment which will cost 2.7 billion dollars.

Yet he's more of a long term problem. He doesn't run the day to day activities at Arsenal (we know who does). His family needs to get kicked out after our manager retires.

Sweggeh

hahahahahahahaha ..... there are 270m active participants in football (FIFA) and yet Arsène (you know the guy whose picture is on your bedroom ceiling) and all his scouts couldn't find a single one to improve our team ... just about sums up their capabilities ...

I don't think so .... at least you make us all laugh ... if you want a list of better players try Top 100 Players anyone that isn't playing for Arsenal is a potential signing ... just ask City / Utd / Chelski / Barca / Real / PSG if their scouts "can't find new players" ... five seconds on the internet and look I've already done better than Arsène and all our scouts according to hydro's brilliant insite ...

By the way was the inherent weakness of HF why you picked the name? "Hydrofluoric acid is classified as a weak acid"

200.gif

Name the names of those players that we could have bought in the summer. What players on top100 could we have signed?

Last edited:

TheSage

Name the names of those players that we could have bought in the summer. What players on top100 could we have signed?

Any of them for the right price ... that's how transfers work? ... See every transfer window ever if you still don't understand that ... every player has a price .... do you get it now?

Any of them for the right price ... that's how transfers work? ... See every transfer window ever if you still don't understand that ... every player has a price .... do you get it now?

I think you can go through the whole list of top100 starting with Messi and say that they are at a better club probably getting better payed than we can offer them.

Unless teams are forcing their players out like Özil and Sanchez I don't think Arsenal wan't to do much and it felt in the summer teams weren't forcing their players out.

Even United who have a lot more finical power than us ended up signing washed out Schweinsteiger and a 19 year old kid in the summer.

People keep saying that we should have sign players in the summer but they never come up with names, they just say that scouts and Wenger should have found someone. I wanted us to sign players too, I don't like us playing Flamini every week, but there is nothing that makes me believe that Wenger and his team didn't work hard in the summer to find the right players.

StoppageTime

We can't even agree on who should be our striker. No way we should have that sort of responsibility. :p

Better us than that shifty eyed parasite. All decisions would be decided via poll, we'd elect DB10 or Thierry as the official spokesperson/ representative. We'd make history. Then they'd eventually make a movie about us and all the profit would go directly to our transfer kitty.

C'mon, this is pure genius. Lol

TheSage

I think you can go through the whole list of top100 starting with Messi and say that they are at a better club probably getting better payed than we can offer them.

Unless teams are forcing their players out like Özil and Sanchez I don't think Arsenal wan't to do much and it felt in the summer teams weren't forcing their players out.

Even United who have a lot more finical power than us ended up signing washed out Schweinsteiger and a 19 year old kid in the summer.

People keep saying that we should have sign players in the summer but they never come up with names, they just say that scouts and Wenger should have found someone. I wanted us to sign players too, I don't like us playing Flamini every week, but there is nothing that makes me believe that Wenger and his team didn't work hard in the summer to find the right players.

Even if I accept your argument - and I don't - are you saying we will compete with the other big clubs in Europe and spend the 250m in the bank this summer?

NB - All players we could have signed summer 2015 ... not saying they're good or bad but all moved in the EPL ....

Cabaye
Schweinsteiger
Milner
Sterling
Depay
Firmino
Schneiderlin
Deulofeu
Wijnaldum
Clyne
Payet
Clasie
Ayew
Darmian
Obiang

Was this down to Kroenke not opening the wallet? or as Hydro says Arsène being 'unable' to find any players better than the ones we have? ... 'Payet' or 'Sterling' just might have been a step up?

Last edited:

law90026

Established Member
Still very unlikely, enforcing such a covenant on Arsenal would be counter productive, in that it'll make Arsenal perform worse in their business(of playing football) and ultimately affect its valuation. Don't think any self respecting businessman would propose or accept such conditions. This entire concept is pure speculation fueled by the news that he acquired his ranch, with an attempt to tie it up to Arsenal's lack of spending. There is not a single fact anywhere.
Anyway, I'm sure this will be taken up by the AST in the next general body meeting where things will become clearer.
It isn't actually counter-productive. It keeps things very tight so that there is little wastage in terms of expenses and the condition for success would be top 4 in this context (so that there is access to the CL money). And it also has to factor in how much borrowings KSP wants to have. More borrowings = more strict covenants.

As for the AST, nothing will be answered. What makes you think anything will change?

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
striker, winger are needed. Desperately.

Cover for full backs and midfield, too.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
it's huge... but is it profitable ? My only knowledge of how modern ranch works is from the manga Silver Spoon, so is there anyone who can explain how profitable it is?
Wouldn't a farmland be more profitable? I work in a sugar company so I understand that... but ranch, no idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom