• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Italian Football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mostarac

Established Member
Haha, did you read that part about Lehmann in the Off the Ball-section, Leonardo? Was a bit funny to know why Lehmann is always "angry" while playing.

James

Established Member
Marco Matarezzi is an utter disgrace.

Yet again he's proved what a **** he is tonight, deliberately elbowed Sorin just a minute ago splitting his eye open.

I have to say he is one player i would not be losing sleep over if his career was cut short.

Mostarac

Established Member
He has always been like that, there is a reason for them calling him Matrix you know.

nidza7

Established Member
I think this is the right thread to mention that Inter Milan are utter losers,after 1/4 CL drop out.What do you guys think?

Mostarac

Established Member
I would never call Inter as club losers, they are one of the best teams in the history of European football. But, when it comes to their current players and manager, I would call them over-paid idiots and underperformers.

nidza7

Established Member
agree,but I mean recent history(under Moratti),comparing them with other 2 giants of Italian football.

Mostarac

Established Member
nidza7 said:
agree,but I mean recent history(under Moratti),comparing them with other 2 giants of Italian football.

That is true. But, it is really not Moratti who is the source of Inter`s underperformances. He has really invested a lot in Inter(both money and effort), sometimes he has even financed the transfers of big players to Inter with his own money, the Inter Ultras love Moratti as he is just like them(not like them when it comes to the negative sides of the Ultras of course), an ordinary supporter who loves Inter. And, since his father Angelo was the president of Inter during the Grande Inter-period in which Inter won the European Cup twice and were the best team in Italy, Massimo probably wants to experience the same feeling his own father had during that great period for Inter.

nidza7

Established Member
Mostarac said:
nidza7 said:

That is true. But, it is really not Moratti who is the source of Inter`s underperformances. He has really invested a lot in Inter(both money and effort), sometimes he has even financed the transfers of big players to Inter with his own money, the Inter Ultras love Moratti as he is just like them(not like them when it comes to the negative sides of the Ultras of course), an ordinary supporter who loves Inter. And, since his father Angelo was the president of Inter during the Grande Inter-period in which Inter won the European Cup twice and were the best team in Italy, Massimo probably wants to experience the same feeling his own father had during that great period for Inter.

agree with that too,but what do you think is Inter`s problem?

Two only major success in recent years are scudetto in 89,and UEFA cup againt Lazio in 96 if i remember well.

James

Established Member
Mostarac said:
He has always been like that, there is a reason for them calling him Matrix you know.
I do realise that.

Tonight just reminded me what a ****** he is.

Mostarac

Established Member
nidza7 said:
agree with that too,but what do you think is Inter`s problem?
Two only major success in recent years are scudetto in 89,and UEFA cup againt Lazio in 96 if i remember well.

I think that it is really difficult to find a good reason to explain why Inter "never" win anything. Inter should have never appointed the tactically naive Mancini as their manager. And, too many players in the 1st team of Inter should not be playing ahead of better players who have to sit on the bench. Players such as Cruz and Pizarro should be playing at times ahead of Adriano/Martins and Veron in the midfield. Inter are always buying too many stars that are no longer what they used to be, Figo is the best example of this. And, they really should not have let Ronaldo go to Real in 2002, that was a big mistake from Inter. Inter should do like Fiorentina, get a manager like Prandelli(Inter should have taken him instead of Mancini), and buy talented players which will improve the team such as Toni, Frey, Fiore, Ujfalusi and maybe Bojinov. Inter always think that the solution to their problems is to buy big players, that is maybe one of the main problems for Inter and has always been(since the 1980s atleast).

Mostarac

Established Member
James said:
I do realise that.
Tonight just reminded me what a ****** he is.

True. I did not mean to sound a bit arrogant maybe when I wrote that Matrix-part. But, it looks like he might actually end up at Milan this summer.

nidza7

Established Member
Do you agree that selling Seedorf,one of the best midfielders in the world(infact thay exchange him for Coco) to their direct rivals Milan is stupid thing to do?

It just only shows how poor menagement Inter have theese days,and you`re right about Moratti-he has a god like status among Inter fans,but everything else they just simply lack(management,good coach,vision,winning spirit,players,etc)

Mostarac

Established Member
nidza7 said:
Do you agree that selling Seedorf,one of the best midfielders in the world(infact thay exchange him for Coco) to their direct rivals Milan is stupid thing to do?
It just only shows how poor menagement Inter have theese days,and you`re right about Moratti-he has a god like status among Inter fans,but everything else they just simply lack(management,good coach,vision,winning spirit,players,etc)

Agree. Inter made very big mistakes when they let Seedorf and Pirlo go to Milan for nothing. But, the biggest mistake of them all is probably when they let Cannavaro(one of the best defenders in the world) go to Juventus, and they got a reserve-goalkeeper from Juventus back, that says it all.

Gurgen

Established Member
Fkin Inazghi does it again. Absolutely deadly right now.

Hate to see that ****** celebrate.

James

Established Member
Gurgen said:
Fkin Inazghi does it again. Absolutely deadly right now.

Hate to see that ****** celebrate.
He celebrates every goal like its his last :lol:

The majority of his goals are just painful to watch in the sense they're just so untidy, but he always seems to be there to put the ball away.

Gurgen

Established Member
It's a skill they say :wink:

At least Inzaghi has scored more than one goal outside the box in his career, unlike some Dutch guy who looks like a horse.

The header was class though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom