• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm warming to the idea of him playing wide for us as long as we buy a top striker.

Sturridge
Alexis Özil Wilshere
Hypothetically. :drool:

Possibly need Wilshere to add a few more goals and Özil too but it'd produce some sexy football.

nmn

The best midfielder England have when fit.
If he gets some game time before the Euro's then it's very much deserved.

Sturridge
Alexis Özil Wilshere

Possibly need Wilshere to add a few more goals and Özil too but it'd produce some sexy football.
He would be wasted on the wing imo.
His best assets are his vision and passing. Should play as a deep lying playmaker next to a DM.

The best midfielder England have when fit.
If he gets some game time before the Euro's then it's very much deserved.

He would be wasted on the wing imo.
His best assets are his vision and passing. Should play as a deep lying playmaker next to a DM.

Wenger thinks 'at the moment' that Wilshere is better closer to the final third.

Wilshere can do both and if he can stay fit he will be very good weapon to have.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Sturridge
Alexis Özil Wilshere

I'd be very much for that. Towards the end of last season Wilshere looked as though he was adding goals to his game.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Him and Santi to start final day. Too much hard work watching Ramsey. He done reasonably when the ball was actually played to his feet and not hoofed aimlessly over his head.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He had some nice touches and good ideas today. He lost the ball and didn't get up quickly a couple of times but that will hopefully improve with better fitness. He still holds the ball a bit too long for me and invites the challenge that could injure him but it's a good start.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Jack and Santi our only top level players in midfield, everything thing else runs from average to ****. Shame Jacks so injury prone and Santi is getting on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom