• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Had to look those up.

Wilshere said: "It's important that a club like Arsenal looks smart when we get off the bus.

"It's a great brand and I think other teams when they see us get off the bus and we look like we're all together and in the same suit, you know, we get a little bit more respect.

"If you look at all the big clubs throughout the league, Manchester United have got a suit, Liverpool, and we've only just got one in the last few years but it really shows the direction the club is going and the way we want to be thought about in this league.

"The brand's great. It's a french brand and the French always have great style. It's fitted, it looks good and the players love it."

****ing hell! :lol::lol::lol:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Jack proposed to his girlfriend. She said yes of course.

01_16214558_c9ff73_2869325a.jpg

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can you get custom odds on him to have a high profile affair?

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
And the overhyping begins....again. If he goes to Euros he will come back injured for the start of the season. Even if he doesn't go he will probably get injured in training. He said it himself that he doesnt know how to play differently in terms of not going into certain tackles.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
One of the main reasons I will be watching England is to see Jack play .

Will be well worth the watch mate, MOTM in 7 of his last 8 England outings. He plays in that deep role with Henderson and Delph as the workhorses, works really well tbh. I feel like his role with England will help him long term with us, if he is to play in a midfield two he'll pickup more defensive discipline.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Will be well worth the watch mate, MOTM in 7 of his last 8 England outings. He plays in that deep role with Henderson and Delph as the workhorses, works really well tbh. I feel like his role with England will help him long term with us, if he is to play in a midfield two he'll pickup more defensive discipline.
You read Hodgson's comments in the paper mate? Bigging Jack up.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
You read Hodgson's comments in the paper mate? Bigging Jack up.

Yeah, seen them, ****ing love it. This captures it all for me;
"He is there on merit, he is a special player. We don't have lots and lots of Jack Wilsheres available," Hodgson said.

"Most of his injuries have been trauma injuries. I am not worried about him. Obviously, I think he is a real quality player. He ticks all the boxes.

Pretty much what I said when my phone blew up after he'd been included. "HE'S STARTED ONE GAME HOW IS IT FAIR?" I'll tell you how it's fair, he's our best ****ing midfielder. If we stand any chance at doing something, we need him in our midfield.

Really excited to see how he plays.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah time to make his mark in a big tournament. Obviously not match sharp but that will come .

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yeah, seen them, ****ing love it. This captures it all for me;

Pretty much what I said when my phone blew up after he'd been included. "HE'S STARTED ONE GAME HOW IS IT FAIR?" I'll tell you how it's fair, he's our best ****ing midfielder. If we stand any chance at doing something, we need him in our midfield.

Really excited to see how he plays.

He's the only one in the England set up that can dictate play apart from Carrick . The rest get pressed and go long and the ball get's turned over .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil
Top Bottom