• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wow, Woy has some brains about him after all, (not that I really thought he was a terrible coach either).

Wilshere
Henderson Alli
Rooney
Sturridge Kane​
That'd be great to watch.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Have to laugh at this 'how is it fair argument'. He started at least half of our qualifying matches and is a big reason we did so with a perfect record.

Some people just need to stfu.

But you can bet your life that if we did take Noble etc in place of Wilshere and fail then these same people will burn Roy alive for leaving Jack at home.

Kotikalja

For an England midfielder he really is special and brings something that no one else in that squad does. Hodgson is spot on, if he's somewhat fit he's nailed down in the squad on merit.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Wow, Woy has some brains about him after all, (not that I really thought he was a terrible coach either).

Wilshere
Henderson Alli
Rooney
Sturridge Kane​
Naaa has to be Dier in the deep role and Wilshere in Henderson's position. Wilshere has barely played that role ever, not worth risking it for the Euros when we've got Dier who has been great all season there.

adpree

The guys unplayable when fit. Never seen a more technically gifted English player in recent times.

Just hope he does not come back injured and we spend next season fixing him up.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
If Wilshere can keep fit I believe he'll finally prove the immense talent he has and is. Question remains, can he avoid all those injuries if he continues with his high-risk playstyle.

I ****ing pray so.

footydroid

Wilshere
Henderson Alli
Rooney
Sturridge Kane​
Rooney sticking out like a sore thumb there. He thinks he can be a midfielder just because he can hit cross field balls every 15 seconds. Barkley would be a better natural fit. Rooney doesn't have the vision or the brains to be a no.10.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Hopefully Rooney gets injured or has an utterly dire build up to the tournament. Hes been done for a couple years now. Imagine a 24 year old Rooney and Kane up front though.

adpree

Hopefully Rooney gets injured or has an utterly dire build up to the tournament. Hes been done for a couple years now. Imagine a 24 year old Rooney and Kane up front though.

Kane was nothing special in this game, got an offside goal and went for glory in a few instances rather than passing it to a better position. Good player ultimately but seemed a tad selfish. Would pair the old Rooney and the current Vardy. Those two would be unplayable.

Think England just need to make sure Vardy is played in and around the box. The guy's scoring for fun at the moment, and its a golden opportunity to have a crack at a tournament with a very decent squad.

Wilshere looks a little out of it, don't think he is ready to start yet. They have to take it easy on this guy. We need him fit and firing for next season.

Aevi

Hale End FC
"With Arsenal I’ve been playing out wide, which is not me...I like to play anywhere in the middle."

Gegen Pressing

"With Arsenal I’ve been playing out wide, which is not me...I like to play anywhere in the middle."

I definitely think Jack has to take over from Cazorla, Cazorla at 32 cannot be part of Wenger s long term plans anymore. Credit to Roy Hodgson .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom