• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jack Wilshere: Where to now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godwin1

Very well-known
He didn't have a good game. But still did better than any other midfielder in there. Other than maybe Dier I guess.
I don't think he should be starting, defiantly an option from the bench at the moment, he's rusty. Not that I'm a Woy fan but I think he's doing his best to ease Jack back into it, probably hoping for an impact in the Q-finals.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
i know its sacrilege to even mention it but, what if city comes knocking with 60 million pounds.

You take it without blinking, and give them Walcott for free for the generous offer.

He's barely worth half that considering his injury problems, especially when he hasn't done anything of note since his debut season.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
i know its sacrilege to even mention it but, what if city comes knocking with 60 million pounds.

You tell them to take their offer, turn it sideways, lube it up with fairy liquid and stick it when the sun doesn't shine.

Wilshere is the future captain of this club. You don't sell homegrown players of his ability. Would be akin to Madrid letting go of Cambiasso, or Yanited letting go of Pogba. Huge repercussions.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
You tell them to take their offer, turn it sideways, lube it up with fairy liquid and stick it when the sun doesn't shine.

Wilshere is the future captain of this club. You don't sell homegrown players of his ability. Would be akin to Madrid letting go of Cambiasso, or Yanited letting go of Pogba. Huge repercussions.
both cambiasso and pogba stayed fit for more than 3 months.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
both cambiasso and pogba stayed fit for more than 3 months.

Irrelevant.

Cambiasso should've slotted into the Makelele role for Real Madrid, I've no doubt they would've won La Decima a lot sooner. They spent **** loads on defensive midfielders trying to fill the void when they had a ready made replacement all along.

Pogba should've eventually taken over from Paul Scholes, instead he was let go and now the very club who let him go are considering chucking an astronomical amount of money at Juventus to get him back.

What if we sell Wilshere to City, then he's able to keep himself fit and produce what we all know he can? What then? Yes, we may bring in another replacement but that replacement won't have Arsenal blood coursing through his veins like Wilsh does.

We sell Wilshere, we regret it in one capacity or another. We've several players in his position (we're not dependent on him) and when he's fit he's a huge asset. No reason to sell. Especially not to a rival.

MaraDon

Irrelevant.

Cambiasso should've slotted into the Makelele role for Real Madrid, I've no doubt they would've won La Decima a lot sooner. They spent **** loads on defensive midfielders trying to fill the void when they had a ready made replacement all along.

Pogba should've eventually taken over from Paul Scholes, instead he was let go and now the very club who let him go are considering chucking an astronomical amount of money at Juventus to get him back.

What if we sell Wilshere to City, then he's able to keep himself fit and produce what we all know he can? What then? Yes, we may bring in another replacement but that replacement won't have Arsenal blood coursing through his veins like Wilsh does.

We sell Wilshere, we regret it in one capacity or another. We've several players in his position (we're not dependent on him) and when he's fit he's a huge asset. No reason to sell. Especially not to a rival.
or he can go the walcott way and sucking us wages for 3 month periods of football,
Dont get me wrong, he is england most tecnically gifted player and he has big balls is in your face and can carry the team, but his injuries are a problem men, they are not irrelevant, look at Diaby, top top top top level player, look at tr7, we are talking about a lot of money, lets say we sell him and we bring Neymar, are you going to be unhappy about it?
im not ttalking about selling just because, im talking about big money been put on a major star, like Bale, like Neymar.
i dont want it to happen, but we have 2 new midfielders and there is something clearly wrong with the guys body, so i dont know, its a puzzle.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don't think it's fair to talk about Wilshere being injured when he's actually fit and playing football. When do you stop talking about injuries? 1 month? 3 months? A year? What if suffers a little hamstring? Does this mean we have to talk about him being injury prone?

He's fit. Save the injury talk for when he's injured.

MaraDon

I don't think it's fair to talk about Wilshere being injured when he's actually fit and playing football. When do you stop talking about injuries? 1 month? 3 months? A year? What if suffers a little hamstring? Does this mean we have to talk about him being injury prone?

He's fit. Save the injury talk for when he's injured.
an entire season of football.
Ramsey has his setbacks but you know he is going to be available most of the season, wilshere on the other hand.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
an entire season of football.
Ramsey has his setbacks but you know he is going to be available most of the season, wilshere on the other hand.
We'll see then. Until then, lets drop the injury talk. We shouldn;t have to wait long to talk about how much of a crock he is, right? ;)

Positive energy only pls. Thankyou.

Wilshere could lead teams to title glory. It is all about keeping him fit.

Which another top team will be able to do, because everyone does it better than us.

The people who want him sold will be the same people who will cry when he lift the title with his new team.

Mastadon

Established Member
Diaby top top top top level player lol. Come on he was brainless. Iwobi has had as many impressive games for us in half a season as Diaby did over 9 years or whatever he managed to suck from the club. Mid level rubbish at best should have got rid and replaced with Dembele when we had the chance.

YaGunnersYa

I would sell Wilshere in a heartbeat. I don't think people understand how bad his injury record is. It's atrocious. Literally as bad as Diaby. It may be sad, but his body is not made for top flight football.

MaraDon

Diaby top top top top level player lol. Come on he was brainless. Iwobi has had as many impressive games for us in half a season as Diaby did over 9 years or whatever he managed to suck from the club. Mid level rubbish at best should have got rid and replaced with Dembele when we had the chance.
diaby was france most exiting prospect, without injuries he would be a world class midfielder by now.
he had everything in his locker.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The injuries impeded his mental development. All those injuries fried his footballing brain. I think. We'll never know.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
He was a great talent, got destroyed by injuries.

Diaby had phenomenal talent I believe.
Since leading AM poster is claiming so it must be
Even if I did not really see
Apart from that kick at the head of J,Terry

Fvck sake, I should sleep :lol:, ciao

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Diaby had the work rate that made Arshavin look like Alexis; spent most of the time strolling around slowly with dazed look on his face chewing like a cow. Diaby had the football IQ that made Walcott look like Lahm and the positional awarness that made Andrew Santos look like Maldini. Diaby tackled like Flamini or Scholes giving away silly fouls and gave away possession nearly as much as Ramsey.

But on the positive side there was that one time he actually had a decent game for us against Liverpool.:rolleyes:

tumblr_inline_mw1zn9ZQVw1rqfstq.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom