• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorginho: Gorgeous Jorg

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
I think this is who we think Zubimendi could be in the future. A Pass-master. He's got at least another year in him at this level.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Please check the Rice thread, I believed he and Jorgi were going to be our first choice. Please stop fake news and tarnishing my forum rep. Especially when it’s to improve @Macho’s.
From someone who wanted us to sign bvms like Weghorst, Ajorque, Neves etc... that's nothing of a reputation you're claiming for :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I was for Jorgie buy and all the buys we made January of last year. When people were crying because we couldn’t get Murdyk i said we really improved and for 12 million Jorgie was a bargain starting quality CM. January of last year when Mik was less involved in purchases we had an excellent window. I thought frankly and said it that not buying Murdyk and buying the three players we got was A plus window for edu. Meanwhile @Rasmi and @db10_therza were saying Edu should be fired for not getting Murdyk and buying Jorgie and Tross for practically nothing.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'll also put my hand up and take a massive L as I was furious at Teta signing Jorginho last January. Thought he was dusted and another Chelsea reject.
Me too although I thought that Jorgi like Gallas, Benayoun and David Luiz wanted to be here and oerform unlike Cech and Willian who just wanted to stay in London.

Farzad Stoned

They bankrupted their club by an idiot American who has never once in his life moved a 50 million pound bust and doesn’t know crap about football. Do you know anything about the financial destruction they wrought on Chelsea? If Arsenal did what Chelsea did and acted like a coked up Sugardaddy with no care about the hangover i would quit following Arsenal. This is by far the stupidest and most reckless transfer window, a sheer disaster. Go look at the facts about how this boffhead who wouldn’t know a football if it hit him in the end is buying players and paying Messi fcking prices for people who have scored 12 goals in their pro career. You are literally cheering and witnessing the arson of CFC as an English power watch.
Feb 1, 2023 who is this genius; i bet he is sexy as f.ck

Farzad Stoned

He is a backup and cost 12 million and won European cup two years ago. If he was so bad why did he start 18 of 20 matches in league. Beautiful business, we needed a backup midfielder not a 90 million pound water carrier with one year of Pl experience

Listen to this visionary. Loves up on 12 million pound Jorgie and sh.ts on Caicedo. When people wanted to pay 100 million pounds for this nothing. There is no name and shaming Farzad; there is only naming his level of game. Remember when you guys were twerking and flagellating yourselves for that totally mediocre lung merchant Caicedo? I don’t want to be the voice of reason i just am; it’s actually a curse

Last edited:

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Never really watched him properly at Chelsea. My only memory of him is that match where his backpass was intercepted for a goal. So didn't know his game. But he's been a pleasant surprise. Also shows us what we've been missing.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom