• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Jorginho

Would you rather

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
As of now caicedo is comfortably better player than Jorginho. The man has no legs whatsoever. Jason Cundy on talksport describe ms him perfectly. Very safe on the ball, defensively very easy to run past. Said you have to protect him and have legs around him. Hardly ideal the guy you bring in to defend the defence need protection himself

Xhaka Jorginho could very well be the slowest pairing I seen in the pl

No he isn't, yes he's faster but Jorginho's an infinitely better passer with better positioning

say yes

forum master baiter
Second window running the club are scrambling around on deadline day for a player in the same position… Really poor.
Alternative view: second window running the club have spent heavily/been one of the most active clubs in the transfer market and are still working hard right at the deadline to try and improve the squad.

dynasty

Embarrassing incompetence. Don’t see how people can try defend Edu on the back of this.
We are first? he got us the team we have now? we are ahead of schedule. Surely you cant say he hasnt done anything on that. Because the team doesnt want to over pay has nothing to do with him

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If I put my thinking cap on 🧢 realistically speaking he’s much better than Elneny & Lokonga and that’s 📠. In a possession based team, I get his use and against lower opposition or in EL then you’d be able to trust him.

My issue just lies at principle of buying the scraps of a club that are ruining the transfer window.
The problem lies in the fact that we might end up paying him 150k till he's 34. We know how that story ends. Edu paying off the player to get rid....

Now if it was a loan till the summer, that wouldn't be so bad....

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Jim Halpert Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom