• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Jurrien Timber

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeVinna

Established Member
I had the impression that Ajax was Man Utd’s feeder club and wouldn’t deal with us.

They’ll deal with whoever pays what they want to have. They could well stand firm for that 50m. That being said I could definitely see Manure come in as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bobby Bones Sheep GIF by National Geographic Channel

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Not sure this is necessary? Unless they are worried about Salibas back? Thought we solved the CB depth issue with Kiwior and then later, White moving back to CB.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Bound to be a riveting debate about who has his height listed correctly, transfermarket, who scored or fbref

:lol:

I think it’ll be more about the league tbh.

Didn’t A-M say they’re skeptical about Eredivise signings? Especially when we were linked with Xavi Simons and they’re both the same height.

Hmmmmm would like to see how this is spun.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
:lol:

I think it’ll be more about the league tbh.

Didn’t A-M say they’re skeptical about Eredivise signings? Especially when we were linked with Xavi Simons and they’re both the same height.

Hmmmmm would like to see how this is spun.

Tbh I'm not really excited about CBS coming from the Eredvise...

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Can't wait to read how he's not tall enough, or too tall, or too old, or too bald.

Do your thing AM.
...well he is apparently only 179cm and i very much remember some people having issues with White at 186. I wait in anticipation for the coming debates.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
...well he is apparently only 179cm and i very much remember some people having issues with White at 186. I wait in anticipation for the coming debates.

Ah that's him done at this club.

Is that marginally taller than Lizandro?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really don't watch this guy but he play RB and can cover Saliba so it make sense. And Walter white desperately want him

Also he 6'1 hardly Midget Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 27

Arsenal are considering a loan move for Barcelona striker Victor Roque [Sport]

Wolves, Aston Villa, Everton and Crystal Palace are in the race to sign Emile Smith Rowe [TeamTalk]

Fabio Vieira could leave the club if the club receives a “good proposal” [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal, Man Utd and PSG are the favourites to land 18 year old attacker Désiré Doué. Rennes want €40m after turning down half that from Leverkusen in January. [RMC]

Newcastle’s interest in Aaron Ramsdale has cooled as they view the £30m asking price as too high [Craig Hope - Daily Mail]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom