• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

Fallout

I want Williams as our additional wing, and no urgency to get a striker/CF, which we already have Kai, Jesus and Trossard to cover.
Agree

Seems to be limited options being mentioned in the striker market right now, unless we're doing something under the radar for someone serious

In that case we should do exactly as you said

I'd rather find a Jorginho replacement as his introduction to the team highlights clearly what we've been missing

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
A goal can save your life type of performance :lol:, think of Goodison Park or Burnley away recently. Please stop playing him as a LW and stick him as close to goal as possible.

Dynamic

I have no idea what his best position his. He is actually not a good performer when starting games.
But for sure this lad can produce top quality moments.

GoonerJay24

He was okayish. Apart from the goal, some nice touches and combinations but quote poor at times.

Definitely our best finisher

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's actually going to irk me watching him, not because of anything to do with his performance or character but because of his resemblance to that disgrace of a ref, the baguette Mike Dean.

Gn1212

I have no idea what his best position his. He is actually not a good performer when starting games.
But for sure this lad can produce top quality moments.
This is a proven myth that Arsenal fans have come up with when he's had both bad and good performances whether he's or not.

He does operate much better in central areas than wide, that's why when he plays as a false 9 he tends to do better.

Regardless, great asset in the team, we do however need another winger in the summer.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

It's actually going to irk me watching him, not because of anything to do with his performance or character but because of his resemblance to that disgrace of a ref, the baguette Mike Dean.
I loved trossards dad reffing today. Thought he was great

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom