• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I will give credit to the tosser he stumbled onto our best line up. It was one i was pondering myself being the visionary genius i am. If he plays the following lineup featuring Trossard at CF we win the league. Trossard, Jorgie, and either Kiwi/or Tomi in and Zinny, Havertz and Jesus out. I don’t care he is short, or not muscular or doesn’t run around a bunch; he us a goal scorer has something like a 100 goals in top flight of English football in competitive matches. Jorgie compliments Rice perfectly the donkey doesn't. And Zinny is the hole in defense everyone exploits

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
By any means possible, Trossard should be kicked out in the summer, send him to Serie A.

Gigantic ghost session today, don't let his recent goals masquerade his shocking performances.

NZgunner

Don't think he's good enough to be a LW anymore
oh it's a lot more than that - he's not good enough to be an Arsenal player any more

of the entire current squad he is by far the most likely to go missing, only Nketia gives him a run for his money, and thankfully pop-gun Eddie doesn't get any real pitch time these days

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
People underestimate the importance of speed on the wings. Trossard on his good days is a wonderful player but he is no winger, way too slow to really affect the game from there. He is best at the 10 or CF. At a push he can play LCM. Is a bit of waste to stick him out wide and expect to stretch teams.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
People underestimate the importance of speed on the wings. Trossard on his good days is a wonderful player but he is no winger, way too slow to really affect the game from there. He is best at the 10 or CF. At a push he can play LCM. Is a bit of waste to stick him out wide and expect to stretch teams.
He is at the age where he needs to move to central positions and adapt his game. A similar thing happened to Cazorla (maybe even earlier)

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He's a good squaddies generally.

He's often takes too many touches though and he tried to play like he had a pace...and he doesn't.

He has contributed a lot this season though so I don't think we should go over the top with criticism today.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
What has been kind of strange to me this season is that he has gone from being the guy I felt was best suited to be the impact sub due to seemingly always being in rhythm and able to come in sharp all the time to now being one of the players who you don't know which version you'll get on a given day. Really odd. He looked like the model of consistency and now there are much more defined peaks and valleys.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Just watched his chance from Ramsdale's throw again, his lack of pace really hurts him there; Martinelli is clear 1v1 vs Flekken for instance. Even still, his first touch puts him in a worse position.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady
Top Bottom