• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Leandro Trossard: Tross The Process

bergholt

Best cheap transfers of established players:

Trossard
Lehmann
Toure
Sagna
Monreal
Giroud
Cazorla
Mertesacker
Gallas

?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Mad player. He is out of this world. General of Arsenal. Keep hating on this monster.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Tross plays the false 9 role with real unpredictablity. His connection with Havertz is catching teams by surprise, they can’t really press or mark because both players are understanding each other perfectly and moving into the right spaces when the other is elsewhere.

No point shoehorning Jesus back into the team when we are fluent as we are with Tross and Kai

Buhry

Established Member

We've been a lot more effective with him playing and alternating with Havertz than what we were lately with Jesus in the team, he has 7 league goals now as well which is also 3 more than Jesus.

bergholt

Arshavin though a club record at the time was a steal at 15m.

Yeah good value at the price but not really cheap (at the time), I guess I'm looking at those ones where we really didn't spend much and got a great player.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He's really found his groove again lately - unsurprisingly since he was moved back inside. Proving to be a great technical foil for the more physical Havertz.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom