• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Sevilla (H)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Jokes aside @Trilly is just a bit like an overbearing father when it comes to some of our players. They come up to him for validation like a dog waggaing their tail and he’s like “You want props for that? did you see what Rashford did yeah?” etc

It all comes from a good place. Makes him an easy target around here but he’s salvaged a living out of catching strays.

Bet @Trilly couldn’t even trap a bag of cement. I doubt half the A-M football experts here can manage 4 kick ups between them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lamela for me.

Was just useless, I laughed everytime he was on the ball...he tried to hack Martinelli at one point but was too crap to even do that 😅

Might change my vote to Marcus Rashford, thinking about it.

With Martinelli starting to cook again this season and Rashford literally useless these days, I think he and his best friend @Trilly need it more right now.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Has to be Saka, g+a against Sevilla on a CL night but Saliba made a MAD recovery you know, was tempted to give it to him for that.

Gooner505

Gave it to Martinelli for his brilliant activity on the wing all game long. Saka is equally deserving.

Runners up are Saliba and Rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom