• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marquinhos: A No Marq?

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Will be interesting to see if he matures from here. He's still only 21 and physically looks capable. I do begin to wonder if he is homesick. It's actually good for the youngn's to come out of their comfort zone and learn to adapt to different environments.,

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Another 90 minutes under his belt for the defending Copa Libertadores Champions. Although he didn't score, he seemed to have played well enough to start and complete the full game against Red Bull Bragantino in their opening Brasileiro league game.
Screenshot_20240414-093440.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom