• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Marquinhos: A No Marq?

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
Will be interesting to see if he matures from here. He's still only 21 and physically looks capable. I do begin to wonder if he is homesick. It's actually good for the youngn's to come out of their comfort zone and learn to adapt to different environments.,

teamsoutheast

Another 90 minutes under his belt for the defending Copa Libertadores Champions. Although he didn't score, he seemed to have played well enough to start and complete the full game against Red Bull Bragantino in their opening Brasileiro league game.
Screenshot_20240414-093440.jpg

teamsoutheast

Marquinhos with another 90 minutes and an assist in Fluminense's 2-2 draw with Atletico Mineiro. Interestingly, he played right back in this game.
Screenshot_20240506-160729.jpg

SupersoakerArsene

Lol. Martinelli's brother, Marquinhos as fullback, Felipe Melo the wild one CB. Marcelo the legend on the other fullback position, Ganso the old talent on the midfield & Costa on the flanks. Great team!

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom