• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wasn't it a foul/block from Endo, why the **** is he reposting offside (even though it's not offside in any of those pics, ball has been hit yet ffs) stuff here?

Oh yeah...

...stuff like this is why!

hqdefault.jpg

🤣

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Wasn't it a foul/block from Endo, why the **** is he reposting offside (even though it's not offside in any of those pics, ball has been hit yet ffs) stuff here?

Oh yeah...

...stuff like this is why!

hqdefault.jpg

🤣
It wasn't disallowed for a foul. It was disallowed because Endo was blocking from an offside position when the ball was kicked, affecting the play.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Reposting this in this thread as well because it's actually incredible. Carragher retweeting a guy crying about Arsenal because he doesn't understand how offsides work.
View attachment 22074

Went through a long spell of not minding Liverpool and their supporters, but when you actually are competing against them, **** me it opens your eyes.

They started a campaign of abuse against Saka because one of their players lost a 50:50 against him/ one injured himself fouling him, and now this nonsense.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Went through a long spell of not minding Liverpool and their supporters, but when you actually are competing against them, **** me it opens your eyes.

They started a campaign of abuse against Saka because one of their players lost a 50:50 against him/ one injured himself fouling him, and now this nonsense.
Of all our rivals I minded them the least. I found their fans a lot more reasonable, they were always complimentary about us as a club. RAWK was my favourite opposition forum. All of that changed last season. Like you said as soon we were a threat to them they showed their true faces. Calling us diving cheats and other silly accusations. No more sensible debate to be had.

Winning a few major trophies had made them so arrogant that the thought of seeing us get our act together has them fuming. They seem to be upset about everything we do. From us having an anthem now to Arteta doing "Klopp's fist pumps".

This is why I will love it if we beat them to the title and hope they tumble down the table when Klopp leaves.

HattoriHanzo

This season I saw a lot of praise towards Arteta at Redcafe.
On RAWK, only insults to him, Arsenal players and the club.
Arrogant, entitled pricks.

I started to follow Arsenal when Wenger arrived, therefore I always hated Man Utd and thought of them as main rival.
Now, things have changed a bit.
I really despise City, now more than Utd, due to 115 charges.

Since I'm not from England, I never considered Sp**s to be so important to actually hate them.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Rio knows how to wind up Arsenal fans. We have a very reactionary fanbase that has so much ptsd from the Van Persie, Fabregas and that other guy whose name I forget. The guy who went to city.

So fair play to him. He knows how to get a reaction.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Rio knows how to wind up Arsenal fans. We have a very reactionary fanbase that has so much ptsd from the Van Persie, Fabregas and that other guy whose name I forget. The guy who went to city.

They all do.

Everyone online knows that Arsenal in your content is box office stuff. Would be interesting to see how we react once we start to consistently win again and how that translates to online views.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

You're going to have to be specific there, Boss. We sold them "guys" :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

They all do.

Everyone online knows that Arsenal in your content is box office stuff. Would be interesting to see how we react once we start to consistently win again and how that translates to online views.

Nothing'll change. I can promise you I'll be as reactionary now as I would when we win 3 consecutive trebles.

Exercising my ability to whinge about everything concerning my club, in spite of how good things are, is the God-given right of all supporters :lol:

Last edited:

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
This season I saw a lot of praise towards Arteta at Redcafe.
On RAWK, only insults to him, Arsenal players and the club.
Arrogant, entitled pricks.

I started to follow Arsenal when Wenger arrived, therefore I always hated Man Utd and thought of them as main rival.
Now, things have changed a bit.
I really despise City, now more than Utd, due to 115 charges.

Since I'm not from England, I never considered Sp**s to be so important to actually hate them.
I feel exactly the same way about Sp**s. Assumed i was the only one.

If you lived in London, assuming it might be different how you feel, but apart from the locality thing, they are the least annoying of the top 6 clubs.

- they never win anything
- apart from a recent period when we were **** and /rebuilding , we always finish above them.
-I cant remember any occasion they ever caused us major pain by taking a trophy from us or one of our players ( closest instance i can think of is top 4 race two years back)
- they don't spend money recklessly and break financial rules
- they arent owned by a state.
- apart from under maureen and conte, they generally play an attractive style of football
- their online fans are far less annoying and spoilt than chelsea, utd, city and now pool fans.
- expressions is awesome.

AM wonders why they recieve favourable media treatment, its because they are the 2nd favourite team of most fans/pundits outside London because of the above points.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Latest posts

Top Bottom