• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

GDeep™

League is very weak
Said it before, this is what I don’t understand, Carragher was never that guy who played in those teams or matches. His career was spent fighting for his place in a Liverpool side struggling to get top 4.

Don’t think he has the experience or know how on what players should be doing in title races, he’s no Rio, Terry, Henry etc.

That said, he is someone who made the most of his talent and is a football crazy pundit. I just think he let his bitterness come out that day.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Said it before, this is what I don’t understand, Carragher was never that guy who played in those teams or matches. His career was spent fighting for his place in a Liverpool side struggling to get top 4.

Don’t think he has the experience or know how on what players should be doing in title races, he’s no Rio, Terry, Henry etc.

That said, he is someone who made the most of his talent and is a football crazy pundit. I just think he let his bitterness come out that day.

Carragher is one most overrated PL CBs ever. When pundits talk about best ever CBs in PL he gets mentioned with likes of Adams, Terry, Campbell, Vidic, Stam etc. which is madness, Carragher was no where near that level. For me Carragher was a average CB, Matthew Upson standard. Hypia (who was criminally underrated) was a far superior CB to Carragher.

I agree about Carragher being a good pundit too, his good defensive analysis really does show Neville up. As you said, I think he was just bitter with that celebration comment.

BBF

Carragher was better than given credit for but this revisionism by Murphy is complete nonsense. As @GDeep™ said, he was never the main guy, and his best team achievement saw him get sat on his arse by Crespo multiple times. This idea of him being a "winner" despite being a relative weak link and being routinely called a donkey during his playing days really wobbles the brain.

There's also something infuriating about the Murphy's or the Jenas's of this world portraying themselves and their colleagues as grandiose figures. If you're going to get monotone bores in the media at least get ones that command universal respect.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wow klopp founder of the fist pump?

It's seriously pathetic they still going on with celebration thing. Just leave us alone and enjoy your lives

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Wow klopp founder of the fist pump?

It's seriously pathetic they still going on with celebration thing. Just leave us alone and enjoy your lives
Yup, Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods clearly copied the then unknown Mainz Cannibal. Scousers and scouser apologists are just such repulsive people. Blame God for making you sound like critically ill frogs addicted to balloons and stop taking out the inferiority complex on everyone else.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Richard Keys from CelebrationPoliceDaily.com has weighed in about Klopp

Richard Keys thinks Liverpool should let Klopp work part-time and “live in Mallorca” if it would tempt him to stay on as manager.
“You know what I would do?” Keys said on BeIN Sports. “I’d sit Jurgen Klopp down and I would say, what do you want because you’re not leaving.
“So tell us how we accommodate what it is that makes this job possible for you to continue in it and we will do that.
“If it means you’ve got to take Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off some weeks that’s fine. If you want to live in Mallorca in your big new house that you’re building that’s also fine.
“But you are too big a character in and around this club for us to allow to leave and that’s not happening. So you tell us what we can do to make sure going forward that you are happy in this job.”

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom