• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

What a stupid question.

Love Thomas Frank though.
Pathetic questioning, you could sense he either had bias or was just jumping on a bandwagon.

The bandwagon is embarrassing though, every single team will celebrate heavily when they score last minute winners. Especially when they’re in the race for something.

I think this whole narrative is the biggest indicator of media bias personally.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
For all this talk of Arsenal "over-celebrating" or whatever...

...lets not forget Sp**s actually did this!

Bissouma actually brought his two twin sons out on the pitch when they beat Sheffield United...

403626347_260562467014122_7440089700909498672_n.png

...banter club for life they are 🤣

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

For all this talk of Arsenal "over-celebrating" or whatever...

...lets not forget Sp**s actually did this!

Bissouma actually brought his two twin sons out on the pitch when they beat Sheffield United...

403626347_260562467014122_7440089700909498672_n.png

...banter club for life they are 🤣
Their celebrations as they beat 9 man Liverpool were more cringe than anything I’ve seen from us. Lap of honour, kids on the pitch. Sometimes I forget about my hatred for that club, that night made me remember.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose

Arsenal must prove themselves in the business end of the season, too many times we blow up at that stage so I don't blame neutrals being skeptical of Arsenal until then.

So the onus is on Arsenal to prove the doubters wrong.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wish our online fans could just take a bit of banter now and then, the way we constantly bite with the media is one of the reasons why they keep going after our club since the 2010s began and the social media era really began...they just want to go viral, and our fans keep enabling them ffs!

You can see James is smirking after he says that in the video, it's clearly just a cheeky joke...our Twitter fans just need to chill every now and then 😅

Pop Tart

Established Member
Wish our online fans could just take a bit of banter now and then, the way we constantly bite with the media is one of the reasons why they keep going after our club since the 2010s began and the social media era really began...they just want to go viral, and our fans keep enabling them ffs!

You can see James is smirking after he says that in the video, it's clearly just a cheeky joke...our Twitter fans just need to chill every now and then 😅
at least we have more pl titles then liverpool and james combined.

Arsenal4life14

Look at the big difference in how we were treated by the media after that Newcastle game to the way City are being treated after the way they reacted in the game against Sp**s. And to be honest City were really only on the end of a **** referee decision, we were ****ed by the referee and VAR. It's a disgrace they don't even try to hide their corrupt **** anymore.

Atleast some rival fans are noticing it and calling it out for what it is.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Does the media hate Arsenal? I hear the same from most fans, if not all, of other clubs. Never mind the media, some clubs like Liverpool, Leeds and City think the government hates them.

I think the media wind us up more knowing they’ll get a reaction. I think Jamie probably knew what he was doing on Sunday and it worked.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Does the media hate Arsenal? I hear the same from most fans, if not all, of other clubs. Never mind the media, some clubs like Liverpool, Leeds and City think the government hates them.

I think the media wind us up more knowing they’ll get a reaction. I think Jamie probably knew what he was doing on Sunday and it worked.

We’re the most unlikeable fan base tbh.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
After Carragher, Neville and Rio moan about our celebrating. It's good to see the likes Wright, Souness, and Sterling disagreeing with comments.

Micha Richards has previously highlighted no one has a problem when other team celebrate but have issues when Arsenal do it.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom