• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He brought him back didn't he? Which is even worse because he basically admitted he's Özil's b*tch. What a terrible situation when a player is bigger than a coach!
Well he’s damned if he does or doesn’t, isn’t he? He drops him and the usual weirdos piss and moan, but when he plays him he’s Özil’s b1tch. Let me tell you this, Ozils personality sees that nobody ever becomes his b1tch. Minges get fvcked, it’s not the other way around.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Don’t get Özil at all, telling the fans he wants to stay and he only wants to play for Arsenal but then making his position here untenable.

I think this will end with him being frozen out for the rest of his contract. Dreadful situation.

The Club needs to sit down with him ASAP and tell him to his face that he needs to be gone this summer, explain that they will subsidize his wages to fint the right suitor for him. Maybe PSG will bite, maybe even Real. Inter/Milan could be another option

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Didn't know that "people" decide who should play and who shouldn't. Emery brought him back because our results went to sh*t without Özil. He has no balls, his PSG stint proved, his Spartak Moscow stint proved that and now we see it here.
False. There was practically no difference in our results with or without him.

Reactions: Jae

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Started with Wenger tbh, we all know he got way too much special treatment.

Mourinho seemed to know how to handle him better.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The Club needs to sit down with him ASAP and tell him to his face that he needs to be gone this summer, explain that they will subsidize his wages to fint the right suitor for him. Maybe PSG will bite, maybe even Real. Inter/Milan could be another option

Why would any of those clubs want him? He clearly isn’t anywhere near his best anymore and even then he seemingly doesn’t want to leave London.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Hey mate relax, what did I say? I just said Özil is one player I've just particularly liked, every player have their faults aswell & Özil certainly has a few. I also said it probably is time he moved on for the good of the club. He's obviously not very good at handling frustration, he may have been angry with himself too for all we know.

Don't get me wrong, I am a big Gunners fan aswell & of course I care for the good of the club.
hahaha bro I wasn't talking to you, I didnt particularly disagree with your post anyway

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Started with Wenger tbh, we all know he got way too much special treatment.

Mourinho seemed to know how to handle him better.
credit to Özil and his agent they played big part for him earning 350K. but that all down to bad management to our contract negotiation if we knew both Alexis Özil wouldn't stay unless a big contract offer made for them we should just sold them both Alexis for 60M and Özil. but understand the club fear the fans anger specially after finishing 5th.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I actually miss the Özil below during his first season when he had drive and he was hungry for success.

Özil, Santi, Ramsey & Wilshere with wide options of Ox, Walcott, Podolski, Campbell & Gnabry. Oh how our midfield has regressed.

Last edited:

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
cover3.jpg

How i imagine the next meeting between Emery and Özil will go
Question is who pays who?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I actually miss the Özil below during his first season when he had drive and he was hungry for success.

Özil, Santi, Ramsey & Wilshere with wide options of Ox, Walcott, Podolski, Campbell & Gnabry. Oh how are midfield has regressed.
yes that was prime Özil his movement passing were magical to watch his decline begin in 2016 and got worse. also we damn miss player like Santi the guy just perfect in our mid.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
There was, that’s why Özil came back and stayed for the rest of the season.
No. It’s fact, statistically, that our results were the same about 6 games from the end of the season. We then lost a few of those so it’s more than likely that our results with Özil ended up worse that without. Commiserations lad.

Not that I personally give a **** about those sort of stats because it’s a team game and lots of other factors are involved. But if you wish to hang on them, you’re more than welcome to.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
No. It’s fact, statistically, that our results were the same about 6 games from the end of the season. We then lost a few of those so it’s more than likely that our results with Özil ended up worse that without. Commiserations lad.

Not that I personally give a **** about those sort of stats because it’s a team game and lots of other factors are involved. But if you wish to hang on them, you’re more than welcome to.
Results before Özil was brought back:

BATE 1-0 Arsenal
Huddersfield 1-2 Arsenal
Man City 3-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 2-1 Cardiff
Arsenal 1-3 Man Utd
Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea
West Ham 1-0 Arsenal

Results after Özil was brought back:

Arsenal 3-0 BATE
Arsenal 2-0 Southampton
Arsenal 5-1 Bournemouth
Tottenham 1-1 Arsenal
Rennes 3-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 2-0 Man Utd
Arsenal 3-0 Rennes

There's a reason why Emery put him out of the team and there's a reason why he brought him back. And he was brought back because Emery is a weakling who felt the pressure of his decision biting his ass. And that was a good decision, because our season was deteriorating way too fast without Özil.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Results before Özil was brought back:

BATE 1-0 Arsenal
Huddersfield 1-2 Arsenal
Man City 3-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 2-1 Cardiff
Arsenal 1-3 Man Utd
Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea
West Ham 1-0 Arsenal

Results after Özil was brought back:

Arsenal 3-0 BATE
Arsenal 2-0 Southampton
Arsenal 5-1 Bournemouth
Tottenham 1-1 Arsenal
Rennes 3-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 2-0 Man Utd
Arsenal 3-0 Rennes

There's a reason why Emery put him out of the team and there's a reason why he brought him back. And he was brought back because Emery is a weakling who felt the pressure of his decision biting his ass. And that was a good decision, because our season was deteriorating way too fast without Özil.
'Brought back'... lol Like the rest of the season doesn't matter. Please stop. You're just highlighting how afraid you are of the truth. On this topic, all you're doing is also highlighting how utterly horrendous you are at defending him too. You may as well be on the 'Özil out' side. You're an asset. Honestly can't tell if you're trolling most of the time--that's how bad you are at this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennes’ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom