• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em
Don't get me wrong I cannot imagine us playing great football with the current attacking midfielders and would definitely look to improve on them in the next 3 transfer windows. It's just that number-wise we are very short right now, after the recent headless clearout without real replacements.

I'd love to see Nelson and ESR tear the league apart, and agree that we must add fast, dynamic attackers to the squad - the problem with the youngsters are that Emery doesn't seem to trust them, and can we put as much pressure on them? Can they show the consistency necessary during a whole season?
Emery not trusting them got me thinking whether we chose the right manager to develop them cos from where I am standing I don't think we can afford to buy ourselves out of this pit that we put ourselves into hence the reason why we may have to solve it by being smart with our acquisitions and sales. Let's be smart and incorporate Liverpool's and Ajax's transfers styles and management to our team. If Barca wants Laca for instance and can't give us Dembele in exchange, let's ask them to pay 80 mil or **** off!

Hinderz

The moment he dragged him to put on Willock when chasing the game in a European final Özil’s Arsenal career was over.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Özil has a fantastic way of showing his attitude and passion when he's walking off the pitch or on the bench yet on the pitch he was making safe passes, not really trying to take anyone on just a general passive performance (like the majority of his performances in recent times).

Jae

He brought him back didn't he? Which is even worse because he basically admitted he's Özil's b*tch. What a terrible situation when a player is bigger than a coach!

Pure conjecture mate. (Some) people were crying for him to be brought back and when Emery did he still did nothing.

And then selected again.

Emery is screwing himself

I'm pretty sure that he had his reasons. But if you want to use that to try and run your Anti-Emery/Pro-Özil narrative then thats fine. The truth is you both have no idea why he dropped him and you have no idea why he was reinstated.

If Ramsey was fit I'd be willing to put any amount of money on him starting over Özil in that final. I'd also wager that if it was Wenger dropping Özil then people wouldn't be kicking off about it.

Honestly, the way people go around on here dressing up opinion as truth is baffling at times. These forums have gone to the dogs.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Pure conjecture mate. People were crying for him to be brought back and when Emery did he still did nothing.
Didn't know that "people" decide who should play and who shouldn't. Emery brought him back because our results went to sh*t without Özil. He has no balls, his PSG stint proved, his Spartak Moscow stint proved that and now we see it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom