• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Özil Told sky Germany he is very happy to join Arsenal.

We are very happy too Özil!

musicmonkey

Established Member
yousif_arsenal said:
David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 1m
Arsenal will confirm the signing of Mesut Özil from Real Madrid for €50m (£42.4m) in the next half an hour #bbcfootball #afc #rmfc
I can't think of one tbh. I can't think of a time the top two from Spain have sold a WC player who hadn't flopped or fallen out of favour. Quite a capture plucking a player who was starting last season in a Madrid side and is the highest assister in Europe top flight.

GunnerBP

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Gooner_Stu said:
Sydney Gooner said:
arshy9 said:
Andrew Allen @AAllenSport
AS reporting Per Mertesacker played an
instrumental role in persuading former
Werder teammate Özil to sign.

What a an agent.I said it.

BTL004QCQAA6TeW.jpg

Genius!

Mertesacker may go down as one of Wenger's best signings. Helping us get Özil and solidifying our defense. Per-fect.

wishful_llama

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/german-international-Özil-joins-arsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... ns-arsenal</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom