• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny: What is he good 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Had a really good game tonight imo. It's awesome to have so many good options in central midfield. No matter which player gets picked for a game we can be sure that he does his job.

tumblr_nlqkdbpG2V1ten4xto1_400.gif

Cruisio

Established Member
Really starting to warm to Elneny, always moving into the right positions, makes himself available moves the ball quickly, he does all the basics right and that's what we've lacked for a while in the middle.

I'd like to see a midfield two of Elneny and Xhaka, especially in away games.

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
I like him. Tidy player. But he seems like a bit of a water carrier at the moment. A few neat passes here and there, but he mostly passes to the nearest man. I'd like to see him express himself a bit more.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I like him. Tidy player. But he seems like a bit of a water carrier at the moment. A few neat passes here and there, but he mostly passes to the nearest man. I'd like to see him express himself a bit more.
I guess Ramsey already does a majority of the teams expressing themselves along with his own stuff.

Elneny is Mr. Balance

Coolin

Doesn't appreciate the mighty Nacho
I guess Ramsey already does a majority of the teams expressing themselves along with his own stuff.

Elneny is Mr. Balance
True. But I feel you need to bring more to the table if you're gonna start here and make a difference. Coquelin's dynamite in the tackle. Santi dances with either foot and Xhaka's range is phenomenal. On the contrary I'm not really sure what Elneny excels at at the moment.

Highbury Rock City

I like the calm that Elneny can bring and that he covers a lot of ground. I'd imagine him being perfect coming of the bench when we're leading and are under pressure, for example.

Maybe he's not on the same high performing scale as Ramsey, Xhaka or Caz, but he's damn clever as a footballer, and I like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom