• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Villarreal | 19/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Senderos

• Flamini

• Eboue

• Gilberto

• Hleb

• Pires

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 1 - 0 Villarreal

Goal: Toure

Im very proud of the way we played and was disappointed that we were unable to grab a deserved second. At least we didn't concede and that is a key point ahead of the second leg.

Who was our MOTM?

My MOTM: Gilberto

TG

Kaiza

Gilberto was the main reason Riquelme had a crappy game! Well done, and yes he was man of the match!

Tegh

Established Member
Flamini for me.
No one got past him, did his best to assist Ljungberg and Henry with his overlapping runs and caused the Villareal right back a number of problems. Just as I said at the beginning of the season, he's come on leaps and bounds - only no one expected him to do so at left back.

pg1989

Gilberto snuffed out Riquelme. Hleb was our most dangerous player up front and wernt round aruberrana with ease. Kolo and Big Phi were immense at the back and Flamini deserves an honourable mention.

Fin_Gooner

Gilberto all the way. He completely shut down Riquelme and cut numerous passes in the midfield. If he keeps up his current form, there's no way we'll lose on tuesday.

joetsang

gilberto.

special mention for flamini. he's playing better and better. while eboue has seen his form dipped a bit in recent matches, that's not the case for flamini. never fails to amaze me how much he can improve himself, match after match, match after match.

Arsenal_Soldier

The bloody squirrel, caused Villareal numerous problems on the byline all 1st half :D

Anyway, seriously now, Gilberto and Senderos played very well.

But Im going for Flamini because of how well he's integrated himself at left-back. Top-man. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom