• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Villarreal | 19/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Senderos

• Flamini

• Eboue

• Gilberto

• Hleb

• Pires

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beanz

It has to be Bert, even though I'm convinced he's not really Brazillian, his shots last night were more reminiscent of Rochdale than Rio. :p
He might have lost his shooting boots, but thank goodness he's found his tackling boots.

Saville

gilberto in some ways has had a sh*t season, but the last few month's, he has shown his true coloure's...class!

DC Gunner

Established Member
I was thinking of Hleb first and Gilberto second for the reason that Hleb had a very good game defensively and offensively.

It is great to see Gilberto playing this good, he used to get on my nerves earlier this season. :)

cubbz_th14

someone's voted for pires as man of the match. :roll:
thanks to who ever has but youv certainly made my day. good laugh mate :)

Arnie

Gilberto made one glaring mistake the whole game and got away with it, so no harm done, if you requelme in your back pocket, you deserve some luck!!

longrufus

Established Member
Was a close call between Gilberto and Hleb, but i felf the most important thing was that we did not concede an away goal, so Gilberto it is. Hleb was simply outstanding, i think he will big a big player for us next season.

wer

Pires. He actually played well, in case you didnt see it. I think he works harder than Flamini, pass better than Cesc and defend as well as Gilberto during the match. Morever, he had an assist ruled out by linesman.

Canuck

Established Member
Hleb and Gilberto were my outstanding players.
Though after some deliberation I actually went with the (apparently) unfashionable choice of Kolo Toure.

I was just so damn happy to finally see him get his goal that's been so long in coming.

Legend#1

Established Member
I thought Toure was shaky to say the least in the 1st half, and lost everything in the air.

But he got the goal and looked much better in the 2nd half.

IBL

Established Member
Gilberto followed by Hleb.

Gilberto kept our defence in order and Hleb provided the attacking threat.

Well played Flamini and Senderos and everyone else were solid enough.

adjie

As Arsène said in his post-conference,
Defense was the key this time.
So I'll choose Gilberto.

ps: arsenal review, nice website :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom