• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Mudryk make sense only if we are fully invested in havertz rehabilitation. Sometimes having someone to go to therapy with and go through a journey together with help you. Right now havertz probably feels like a weird kid in a class with normal kids. Mudryk will show him he is not alone and we can work on them together to fix them

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
slap-slapping.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I dont get it. On the outside Camden has it all. Great job, gorgeous partner, a rich social circle and interests. Yet he cant help himself being an absolute merchant on twitter.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
well if that true then Chelsea made big mistake and want to get rid.

even tho this is BS rumor. guy is young they'll give him 2 years then maybe consider selling not 6 month they spent big on him

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Nah man, why do we keep bailing out these clowns?

You only take Mudryk if you getting Smith Rowe plus cash. Otherwise the ship has sailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom