• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
0 goals 0 assists. Steve Nicol said it best. He plays like a 16 year old kid. He should go down a level and work on his game. This move came way too early for him
This. People think Martinelli is frustrating but are on their knees for this guy?! Even before Chelsea his g/a record wasn’t anything special. Fail to see the hype in this guy.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Said it when we were linked originally he’s a hype job, just a pure pace merchant and he’s still just that - no end product, not cut out for PL football, a complete flop of a signing yet! Yet people here are still gagging for us to sign him?!

He could work if he goes to a club lower down the table with less eyes on him and consistent game time.

He's got too much to work on for Arsenal to take on and him contribute. Had we not had a starter who's a bit of a project in Kai already I'd be more open to it, but taking him on is just stockpiling talent for the sake of it really.

Bloodbather

Established Member

This. People think Martinelli is frustrating but are on their knees for this guy?! Even before Chelsea his g/a record wasn’t anything special. Fail to see the hype in this guy.
Scored 7 in 12 in the Ukrainian league and 3 in 6 in the CL before he moved to Chelsea. Before that the Ukrainian league got cancelled midway through the season.

He's actually pretty similar to Martinelli in terms of the attribute set he brings to the table, which would be why he'd make sense for us as a signing. Playing for a more structured team would help his end product. Sterling was an end product machine at City and he's been a complete dud at Chelsea in that regard.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The only way it would work is if he was strictly limited to cup matches to start with and maybe CL group stage matches against a weak opponent. In theory you let him build some confidence in lower stakes fixtures with less pressure and then give him cameos when the game is already won. The reality is that if Martinelli gets hurt, we don't have a single player with the pace to be a consistent outlet and frighten teams in transition. As dreadful as he has been (and he has been absolutely dreadful), he still stretches the pitch and unsettles the defense. For only the fee of a player clearly not rated by the club whose fitness and fit are question, it wouldn't be the worst gamble even if I hope it doesn't happen.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

I rarely post highlight vids but imagine this is a highlight vid. I saw this match when he come off the bench and it was worse than this, this guy needs prayer.

I been saying Pepe needs to go for years now but you might as well play him he's already on the payroll and could do this sh*t easily.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Waiting for @dashsnow17 to open this thread in anticipation and delight

Jimmy Fallon Anticipation GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Scored 7 in 12 in the Ukrainian league and 3 in 6 in the CL before he moved to Chelsea. Before that the Ukrainian league got cancelled midway through the season.

He's actually pretty similar to Martinelli in terms of the attribute set he brings to the table, which would be why he'd make sense for us as a signing. Playing for a more structured team would help his end product. Sterling was an end product machine at City and he's been a complete dud at Chelsea in that regard.
Martinelli is on different level when it comes to ball control and the basics on the ball. Mudryk outside his pace is a nothing player. And I wanted him in January as I fell for the YouTube videos. But after what I seen he is a more extreme version of Jesper Gronkjaer

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Fs. No way this happens. Although I said that when the Havertz rumours first did the rounds fs.

Yeah that would make more sense. £50M to us for ESR and then we give them £50M for Mudryk or something. Helps both clubs books.

It doesn’t help Chelsea’s books at all. They crystallise the loss so all their fancy amortisation tricks on him go to pot.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

He could work if he goes to a club lower down the table with less eyes on him and consistent game time.

He's got too much to work on for Arsenal to take on and him contribute. Had we not had a starter who's a bit of a project in Kai already I'd be more open to it, but taking him on is just stockpiling talent for the sake of it really.
This is what they meant when the project goes bang.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I rarely post highlight vids but imagine this is a highlight vid. I saw this match live when he come off the bench and it was worse than this, this guy needs prayer.

I been saying Pepe needs to go for years now but you might as well play him he's already on the payroll and could do this sh*t easily.
That's all of his touches in that game mate, not a highlight video.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Trossard is now being used centrally either as a false 9 or in the left 8 role and almost rarely as a LW these days, maybe we do actually need another wide player. 🤔

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Havertz and Midryk at the carpet is stuff of nightmares.

Imagine going out there trying to make your team worse after almost winning the title.

Teams do it all the time. They get over confident and the hierarchy rewards them and they buy nonsense, like when Utd bought Sancho and Ronaldo after 2nd.

Liverpool was the anomaly that they kept pushing on until they eventually won the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 26

Talks have taken place between Marcus Rashford and Mikel Arteta [AFCamden]

Nothing is decided between Arsenal and Emile Smith Rowe [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom