• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 1 - 0 Watford | Sunday 7th November | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard fought but well deserved win. White and Ainsley MOTM for me. Need to do something about CF and CM. Two players with better physical & technical qualities there and we’re a top 3 threat. Arteta needs to give Martinelli more than just time wasting cameos.
A top 3 threat. You're insane

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A top 3 threat. You're insane
Nah you’re mocking it. That’s not what I said. Add the rest of it to your quote.

- There were only 4 points between Liverpool in 3rd & West Ham in 6th last season
- We don’t have midweek European football unlike our rivals
- I explicitly said we need to add better physical and technical players in our spine to make it possible

Last edited:
Nah you’re mocking it. That’s not what I said. Add the rest of it to your quote.

- There were only 4 points between Liverpool in 3rd & West Ham in 6th last season
- We don’t have midweek European football unlike our rivals
- I explicitly said we need to add better physical and technical players in our spine to make it possible
That would cost absolute millions of pounds and we will at best have Europa next year. The like of the dude at Fiorentina won't come here with the options he will have. As for CM it's Partey and Xhaka for a while more.

It's not even worth a conversation or thought imo.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
That would cost absolute millions of pounds and we will at best have Europa next year. The like of the dude at Fiorentina won't come here with the options he will have. As for CM it's Partey and Xhaka for a while more.

Do you think top 6 is realistic?

bergholt

That would cost absolute millions of pounds and we will at best have Europa next year.

Nah. There are only three good teams this year, but there are four Champions League spots. I don't expect us to finish above Man City, Chelsea or Liverpool, but everyone else is fair game if we keep improving.

Henry boi

Smart recruitment is a thing you know lol, we got Gabriel at a steal, if we continue recruiting smartly than anything is possible. Liverpool are the ones to follow in this regard also our academy is producing decent players, so it's about playing it smartly in the market nothing is impossible.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We were a minus 9 with zero points. Since Gabby, Ramsdale, and Partey have come back to the lineup we shipped 4 goals in next 7 league matches. Albeit we played one match against City short handed that represents about 40 percent of the goals we conceded, the trend live is positive but next few matches will really test them

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We were a minus 9 with zero points. Since Gabby, Ramsdale, and Partey have come back to the lineup we shipped 4 goals in next 7 league matches. Albeit we played one match against City short handed that represents about 40 percent of the goals we conceded, the trend live is positive but next few matches will really test them

Since we have been able to put out a proper team, we have been pretty good.

We have the likes of United and West Ham in December, that will be a good indicator of what we can achieve this season.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Not really.

You're expecting too much and ready to criticise the team and manager so you don't see the good stuff, only the bad.
Wrong. Two years and a lot of money is long enough to have greater expectations. I actively look for the positives but if they don't jump out, then there is room for improvement. I'm not eager to criticise but I'm not sitting patiently applauding slow progression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom