• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 1 - 0 Watford | Sunday 7th November | KO: 14:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That's much better than Rooney's attempt. Do you think our groundsman helps with the maintenance? It's another lush carpet
Honestly unlike most people here I am blessed with a full head of hair. But watching Holding’s transformation makes me wish I was balding so I could get a transplant and look so good like I do now. His confidence must be sky high now, I think he will perform well when he gets another game.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
**** it how old is he 39? get him in as 2nd gk instead of Leno, this is the kind of inside content we need! Man’s transitioning into a youtuber at the end of his career u love to see it
Yup. He seems to love Rambo as well. Supported him when people were criticizing him when we signed. Will be a good mentor for him. I think he's out of contract in the summer.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The game's finished. I'd be disgusted if my keeper went around with a ****ing go-pro acting like he won a raffle to be GK for my club. I'm sure Foster is a nice bloke but what a massive flyd. Sickening what social media is doing to football.
You're just jealous. The guy has over 800k subscribers, and is making big bucks talking bollocks.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Think it's easily one of the best football related youtube channels about personally.

Very unique (and upbeat) perspective on football if you like behind the curtain kinda stuff.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
The game's finished. I'd be disgusted if my keeper went around with a ****ing go-pro acting like he won a raffle to be GK for my club. I'm sure Foster is a nice bloke but what a massive flyd. Sickening what social media is doing to football.
Ok boomer

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yes, why do you think we were making YouTube jokes during the game, calling him a GoPro merchant etc.
He’s a top blogger tbf. Like his style. Go Pro is a superb camera virtually indestructible. The angle of view is so wide you can’t miss any action but it makes your nose look massive when you get close to it. He’s got somebody decent to edit his vids too.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think we need another game to leave this thread alone... ;) There are some tangents in here now I would not have expected...

The Ben Foster youtube channel isn't all that bad. Quite funny and everyone is a "Legend"! He seems like quite a funny character. Not sure I'd like that in one of our goal keepers, but if that makes him tick and he plays well for them let him go on.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
It’s all great and Ben Fister is a genius and doing bits and whatnot until one of our own players does it. Then, it becomes just another reason to hAtE tHiS cLubBbBnBb!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom