• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Leeds United | Saturday, April 1 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

@A_G

ENnq8WNX0AAmtKu.jpg

lufc-luke-ayling.gif

Whenever you are ready, mate!

Moviegooner

Mostly comfortable afternoon with a great Gabbi J! It's looking that he's hitting form at the right time! Fantastic goal with a great assist by Trossard. I say it again and again, Edu needs to be praised. Git a lot of hate in January. He's doing a brilliant job.

Good subs by the gaffer. Ready to unleash Jesus on Easter! And Partey arguably our most important player gets rest.

Very good to see us scoring so easy. Again four goals. Very confident going forward, but still let's take it game by game. Next final, Liverpool!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I mean imagine ghosting everyone for close to two years then coming back like nothing happened. Some fatherless behaviour

No insinuating anything but someone does that their hard drive should be checked.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this has killed me 👏👏

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Professional win though, so very happy...Leeds are are awkward team to play, especially without our full first choice defence and attack, but we managed the game pretty well on the whole...keep dealing with the pressure of City winning, very good sign...Gabriel was a rock, Xhaka deserved his goal and Jesus is back baby...big 9 games left, COYG!!!

PS...Saka was so annoyed that he wasn't on when the pen was given, he decided to not try when he did come on 😅

Fabregasm

Annoyed Nelson didn't come on, should be probably ahead of ESE and definitely ahead of Fabio in the pecking order.

Why would you be annoyed? if he didn't won his place to start in his natural position and not even the first sub to be considered then he must have not been putting in the effort in training. I know we all love him for that stoppage winner but.....

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
First 20-30 minutes we were poor. I'll put it down to the international break but it needs to improve. It was an issue against Palace too tbf.

After the Jesus penalty we pretty much coasted to victory. Good team performance.

Easy 3 points, players rested. Can't ask for more than that.

1 down, 9 to go 🏆

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why would you be annoyed? if he didn't won his place to start in his natural position and not even the first sub to be considered then he must have not been putting in the effort in training. I know we all love him for that stoppage winner but.....

What's Mrs Martinelli done to play, if we are looking at it like that then?

All Fabio has done for a good while now is underperform and slightly taint the great name of Vieira, ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom