• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers | Sunday, May 28 | KO: 16:30 BST

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
We dod play our top 7 rivals better this year. But had a very bad record against top 6 opposition till this year. We did 34 points second half pf season that is Europa league form mate. So far Arteta has had one good half season in league and his FA cup run. Don’t know why he gets the backing he does; the mistakes he makes this far in his career are mind boggling. This will be the second straight year where we are in one competition but collapse miserably despite that advantage. It is not the rosy scenario everyone paints with his performances

I like to view most things from a more long-term perspective, it's clear to me that the performances have dramatically improved under him and the trend has been upward for 2+ years. That's the reason he's getting the backing.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

See this is what I love about you! Not only have you managed to remind me that the season is over, but you've used an Americanism to do it - a double negative that still ended up negative :lol:

I would've used "Summer transfer window" but seeing as it hasn't opened yet & we're effectively off until the new season begins, I figured it was apt :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The amazing albeit frightening truth is, we've yet to scratch the surface of the madness that lies behind the brilliance of @farzad4daarse :lol:

My brilliance sometimes frightens me to; all this awesome power in a short, hairy chested Persian frame; it is like highly enriched uranium packed in tightly ready to blow. Sh.t i am middle eastern the NSA will be on my ass

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

My brilliance sometimes frightens me to; all this awesome power in a short, hairy chested Persian frame; it is like highly enriched uranium packed in tightly ready to blow. Sh.t i am middle eastern the NSA will be on my ass

That you may be, brother. But you've got the most powerful passport in the known universe to hide behind :lol:

Tnegs

Feck them and their passport

My mate is Persian his father served in the Iranian military during the iran Iraq war. He told us stories of how the Iranian Mullahs would send school children into mine fields to clear the mines before the regular army would pass through to attack. The children were given little keys to symbolize their entry into heaven when they died. I didn’t believe it until I looked it up and true enough it did happen.

Maybe growing up in luxury in the US would be preferable to clearning minefields as a child in Iran? Entry into heaven with your little key notwithstanding of course.

Farzad Stoned

My mate is Persian his father served in the Iranian military during the iran Iraq war. He told us stories of how the Iranian Mullahs would send school children into mine fields to clear the mines before the regular army would pass through to attack. The children were given little keys to symbolize their entry into heaven when they died. I didn’t believe it until I looked it up and true enough it did happen.

Maybe growing up in luxury in the US would be preferable to clearning minefields as a child in Iran? Entry into heaven with your little key notwithstanding of course.
Just shut up you have no idea about my personal history. My dad lost everything in revolution and i have had close family members go to war, be imprisoned, tortured., or die in that war and revolution. And no people have strived as hard for your democracy than Iran who twice had Democratic movements subverted by western powers for their own needs in this century; and i am still paying for it like all Iranians. Go run your mouth about a topic you know nothing about to someone who will suffer your foolishness gladly. I won’t. You have no idea what American imperialism and white supremacism has cost me and my family

Tnegs

Just shut up you have no idea about my personal history. My dad lost everything in revolution and i have had close family members go to war, be imprisoned, tortured., or die in that war and revolution. And no people have strived as hard for your democracy than Iran who twice had Democratic movements subverted by western powers for their own needs in this century; and i am still paying for it like all Iranians. Go run your mouth about a topic you know nothing about to someone who will suffer your foolishness gladly. I won’t. You have no idea what American imperialism and white supremacism has cost me and my family

You don’t seem to be doing so badly in life but ok no harm meant.

Farzad Stoned

You don’t seem to be doing so badly in life but ok no harm meant.
In spite of America, it’s voters, civil jurors, and it’s racism we have thrived financially while all being a bit nutty in my family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom