• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Bromwich Albion | 15/04/06

KingReyes

Established Member
DannyDyer said:
kel varnsen said:
KingReyes said:
Henry, RVP and Reyes were piss poor today.

what a load of utter rubbish! they weren't great, but far from piss poor. they all produced some great moves and some poor ones. average game from all three, with van persie slightly better than the two others...

kel Varsen i feel you should be called the opposite man.I bet, if KingReyes had said those mentioned players were amazing, you would have no they were crap.You just love to argue

No thats not it. The problem is that he has his head way up RVP's and Reyes' arses to notice they did not contribute a thing.

Piss poor, not great, average whats the ****ing difference, they had bad games end of.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Manwhore said:
You all seem so confident that Man U will beat us on Monday, can I just point out that we've only been beaten once at WHL in almost a year and a half and that (as usual) was to Chelsea when we went down to 10 men after 25 minutes.

I'm not saying we'll definitely beat them (I predict a draw) but we won't get spanked like you all suggest. :roll:

I dont think you will get spanked at all, I think a draw is favourite.

But if King is out you could be in the ****.

maccy

Our first ever European trophy? Don't forget the Cup Winners' Cup.

dont forget fairs cup 69/70. in fact we could join a small group thats won all three

well considering Man U have just come off the back of a wonderful 0-0 draw at home to Sunderland, i'm sure Ferguson is going to let his players relax so the **** have a chance to get a result.

Man U will come out with a point to prove, partly in desperation and hope that they can still win the title, but mainly to show they are a big team and they want to challenge next season.

I predict a comfy win for the mancs.

Gurgen

Established Member
RvP had a bad game? He lost the ball on his own how many times exactly? I counted one.
He also played in Diaby and Gilberto with brilliant passes.

He didn't have a bad game. Henry had a bad game, Reyes had a bad game. RvP and Hleb did nothing wrong.

DannyDyer

Manwhore said:
You all seem so confident that Man U will beat us on Monday, can I just point out that we've only been beaten once at WHL in almost a year and a half and that (as usual) was to Chelsea when we went down to 10 men after 25 minutes.

I'm not saying we'll definitely beat them (I predict a draw) but we won't get spanked like you all suggest. :roll:

its more of a case of we really really want man utd to win, which may translate into man utd are going to batter Sp**s.

everything happens for a reason.Maybe Sunderland drawing with Utd may prove worthwhile for the gooners after all.

jinx

DannyDyer

Manwhore said:
Lord Dula said:
Tottenham will get spanked on Monday.

They are just a plucky team not worthy of the Champions League.

What and you are, losing 11 times this season? :roll:

this is the begining of you acting like a prick.As i stated previoulsy in football talk.

If you come on here and gloat if Sp**s finish 4th i will singley handley destroy you!

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Sp**s are becoming a solid unit at the right time , proving hard to beat and grinding out results . Man U will struggle against Imo.

DannyDyer

kel varnsen said:
Manwhore said:

well, the point is, you lot have to win, which i don't think you will. we'll beat city and you'll draw to man u; down to two points and then we'll beat you next weekend...

what are you on about? Were not playing citeh are we.All Sp**s have to do is draw against the Mancs and draw against us then its practically all over.

Sp**s have the upperhand at the mom.they have a 60/40 chance of getting that 4th place imo.

some may not like hearing what i said and call me a pesimist.But im just being realistic.

everyone thought we would thrash west brom and everton would beat Sp**s.Looks like you shoudlnt be giving up your day jobs

in football anything can happen

football makes you humble.fact

>YounGunner<

Established Member
BACK FROM THE GAME.

Bergkamps a true legend we blew the roof off when he came on and he scored.

This was not Arsenal. We just could not do it in the final 3rd.

Henry was useless and Van Persie was so average apart from one superb cross to Gilberto he did nothing much. Diaby was quite poor but i see potential in him he has alot to learn. Toure was solid and Sendaros dominated the air but made a few mistakes.

Overrall Bergkamp made this day special for me.

Manwhore

DannyDyer said:
Manwhore said:
Lord Dula said:

this is the begining of you acting like a prick.As i stated previoulsy in football talk.

If you come on here and gloat if Sp**s finish 4th i will singley handley destroy you!

And if you read my response Danny, I'm not gloating i'm just responding to lord dula insinuation that we aren't worthy of CL football.

DannyDyer

Manwhore said:
DannyDyer said:
Manwhore said:
Lord Dula said:

And if you read my response Danny, I'm not gloating i'm just responding to lord dula insinuation that we aren't worthy of CL football.

your not.You will only acheive 4th place because of default.Our worst season ever.Enjoy it while it lasts pal(being ahead of arsenal in the league)

IBL

Established Member
Was at the match today and we were average at best. Henry and Reyes were poor, RvP was slightly off the pace, Diaby struggled at times. Pires and Bergkamp turned the match for us (after initially turning it in the favour of West Brom :D ). We were all chanting Bergy's name just as he came on and then straight away we conceded.

Good goal by Hleb, Pires and Bergkamp were good, Gilberto was one of best players especially after receiving the captains armband from Henry.

Adebayor made himself a nuisance and we wouldnt have scored that second goal if it wasnt for him chasing down the ball. Good play by Bergkamp and Pires then. The came the moment of the match, Bergkamp collects the ball from Eboue, composes himself and then curls the ball delightfully around the keeper form 20 yards - what a fitting finish to the day and match from one of Arsenal's finest ever servants. I was close too tears at that point. If **** had dropped points it would have been close to a great day!

cc

I couldn't be happier if we enter CL next season as champion defender while Sp**s is knocked into uefa cup even if they finished in 4th with luck :D

gunnerGH

Established Member
Manwhore said:
Lord Dula said:

you will lose to man u and you will lose to us!

bet you wont be talking on this forum then will you!

ah thought so :wink:

Tony Montana

Established Member
let's not get too cocky gunnergreg. We thought we would trounce Pompey. If we lose to Villarreal and then Sp**s we won't be laughing then.

But that ain't gonna happen.................................

regele

Established Member
Hmm, interesting, I didn't see the game because it wasn't transmitted, but I thought we had a better game than we had apparently, since it was one of the few times this season when we won, after they had drawn level.

It's definentley going to be a game I'll remember though, because my net was down aswell, so I had to turn to good old teletex for "live coverage"; when I saw the 1-1 there I did just about what any fan would do(except for Dyer, who would probably get his Wenger vodoo doll out and start stinging it): grabbed the closest thing to myself (in my case the remote control convineantley placed in my hand) and started banging my head with it hoping to faint away from this cruel world; when I realised it wasn't working, I opened my eyes and the score changed into 2-1 while I was looking at it, so I started hugging the TV( I don't know how many would do that, but well...). Just to top that out, I "caught" the last goal in the same manner and further more, due to a teletext glitch, I had 5 minutes of absolute joy, because it wrote that the spuds had been equaled.

Dennis scoring also pleasently surprised me about this game, can't wait to see the replay of the game.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom