• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Crystal Palace 0 - 1 Arsenal | Monday 21st August | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_blog.jpg

Predicted Lineup

Prediction

Crystal 0-2 Arsenal

Last edited:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You're an absolute sweaty mess. Edu's lane is the fees/wages. Why do we have to handhold a "grown man" in his 50s behaving like this? Entitled brat.
You are an idiot did Edu start Havertz 3 matches. You do know in European football managers push buys on sporting directors all the time. It is not a GM/head coach situation. Why ETH keeps buying Dutch crap for 80 million. Go learn football or piss off yank

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
You're an absolute sweaty mess. Edu's lane is the fees/wages. Why do we have to handhold a "grown man" in his 50s behaving like this? Entitled brat.

I’m done tbh. It’s not possible to have an actual discourse when he’s like this.

Farzad Stoned

I wouldn’t require hand holding from sub 90 iq Americans who think Sporting directors buy players to switch their position on their own without the manager

Farzad Stoned

How much do you think Havertz was on at Chelsea?
250, but i have seen reports as high as 300k more importantly a lot more than Gabriel.if you google it it says 330k a week so if anything i am understating it. He also making more than Saka, Martinelli and Saliba

steppenwolf

Established Member
Diving fest from Palace. Absolutely disgusting. "game gone" stuff. Never punished, often encouraged. An example of the latter this game.
In an ideal world there are yellow cards for diving in the penalty episode (Partey's "foul"), in Tomi's YC episode and Eze's "penalty" shout.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You are done because you pussed out and refused to acknowledge Arteta blew up our wage structure for Havertz. This is obvious fact
You're basing your belief that Arteta blew up the wage structure, on BILD information. It's not a fact, it's a rumour.

BILD is Tier 4 for Arsenal, the worst tier. And you believe it rather than use your brains. Havertz hasn't done more than Jesus in his career. Arsenal won't break their wage structure like this for him. He likely earns 200-250k per week.

Even Saka earns 200k per week base wage which can rise to 300k per week with bonuses. So it's likely more that kind of contract anyway.

"According to Bild, the former Bayer Leverkusen star will make roughly £17m a year or £331,000 per week."

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Ayew always is working the refs both ways, trying to draw fouls and claiming innocence. He never stops and it gets in the refs head. Townsend was on my feed commenting on it, and he was his teammate.

This ref got done by the incessant gamesmanship.
It's a shame, his father was a brilliant footballer and he's just a b*m looking to get over because his game is unimpressive.

Farzad Stoned

You're basing your belief that Arteta blew up the wage structure, on BILD information. It's not a fact, it's a rumour.

BILD is Tier 4 for Arsenal, the worst tier. And you believe it rather than use your brains. Havertz hasn't done more than Jesus in his career. Arsenal won't break their wage structure like this for him. He likely earns 200-250k per week.

Even Saka earns 200k per week base wage which can rise to 300k per week with bonuses. So it's likely more that kind of contract anyway.

"According to Bild, the former Bayer Leverkusen star will make roughly £17m a year or £331,000 per week."

At 250k he blows up our wage structure how is he earning more or equal to Saka or Martinelli. You think that goes over well? In fact i mentioned 330k but in another post i estimated it myself at 250k which itself will go over like a Cancer in the lockeroom

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

At 250k he blows up our wage structure how is he earning more or equal to Saka or Martinelli. You think that goes over well? In fact i mentioned 330k but in another post i estimated it myself at 250k which itself will go over like a Cancer in the lockeroom

In all honesty I’d rather we never got Kai. I don’t think it was a good value transfer both in terms of the transfer fee or his wages and it was always going to drive a giant spear up the backside of the fan base.

But his wages are there or thereabouts. He’s not “shattering” our wage ceiling and it’s not going to cause a revolt in the dressing room. If Mbappe or someone on 400k+ came in then yeah, that would be a big problem. But as it stands it’s fine.

He might be making more than Saka or Nelli but he’s also older than them, and rightly or wrongly, wages in both football and in the real world, tend to track age as much as performance. I have no doubt that Saka and Nelly will be on way more money than Kai by the time they are his current age and I’m sure they know how this works as well.

It’s only the generational freaks like Mbappe and Haaland that get the headline numbers aged 21. And any player at United apparently but that’s by the by.

The last point, which has been raised already, is that wages of incoming transfers are not Arteta’s department. He may well (almost certainly did) foist this transfer on Edu but after that it’s on Edu… and honestly as much I enjoy laying into Edu at times he’s not this inept.

If anyone is telling me that we needed to give Havertz a major pay bump to jump that festering burning wreckage of a ship that is Chelsea for our gleaming yacht then they’re selling sth I’m not buying. It makes no sense, and therefore needs to clear a high bar in terms of credibility for me to accept it. As @drippin posted above and I’ve said multiple times on the Kai thread, it’s just Bild that reported it and then others followed suit and most of the wages you see on the usual sites is ultimately guesswork anyway. John Cross who’s more reliable for Arsenal (and in general) said at the time that Havertz had agreed terms on the same wages as he was on at Chelsea. Makes sense + reasonably credible = my truth.

Farzad Stoned

In all honesty I’d rather we never got Kai. I don’t think it was a good value transfer both in terms of the transfer fee or his wages and it was always going to drive a giant spear up the backside of the fan base.

But his wages are there or thereabouts. He’s not “shattering” our wage ceiling and it’s not going to cause a revolt in the dressing room. If Mbappe or someone on 400k+ came in then yeah, that would be a big problem. But as it stands it’s fine.

He might be making more than Saka or Nelli but he’s also older than them, and rightly or wrongly, wages in both football and in the real world, tend to track age as much as performance. I have no doubt that Saka and Nelly will be on way more money than Kai by the time they are his current age and I’m sure they know how this works as well.

It’s only the generational freaks like Mbappe and Haaland that get the headline numbers aged 21. And any player at United apparently but that’s by the by.

The last point, which has been raised already, is that wages of incoming transfers are not Arteta’s department. He may well (almost certainly did) foist this transfer on Edu but after that it’s on Edu… and honestly as much I enjoy laying into Edu at times he’s not this inept.

If anyone is telling me that we needed to give Havertz a major pay bump to jump that festering burning wreckage of a ship that is Chelsea for our gleaming yacht then they’re selling sth I’m not buying. It makes no sense, and therefore needs to clear a high bar in terms of credibility for me to accept it. As @drippin posted above and I’ve said multiple times on the Kai page, it’s just Bild that reported it and then others followed suit and most of the wages you see on the usual sites is ultimately guesswork anyway. John Cross who’s more reliable for Arsenal (and in general) said at the time that Havertz had agreed terms on the same wages as he was on at Chelsea. Makes sense + reasonably credible = my truth.

Too much contextual info. Bottom line he should not make as much as Nelli, Saka, and Saliba. Total cop out to blame Edu. And he isn’t much older he is two or three years older. Even Arteta publicly stated he backed the transfer and showed who drove it with 3 straight starts. Edu doesn’t buy people to switch positions. All those big 3 guys who resigned will use this as leverage and all feel like they are not getting a good deal now.

Ps Edu makes like 20 percent of Mik’s salary if mik tells him to get player X he does it. So now to say Edu is responsible for wages is ridiculous. Havertz was already on sky high wages wasn’t taking a pay cut, so once Tets decides he is in on the player what do you want Edu to do?

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

I read it all bro. But chose to respond only to salient determinative points
It’s alright, you know me I can’t stay mad for long. You’re right in some ways on this anyway. Truth be told I’m just refusing to believe the Gabi rumours anyway so I’m fighting it all. If he goes down I’m going down with him.

db10_therza

Trusted ⭐

Ps Edu makes like 20 percent of Mik’s salary if mik tells him to get player X he does it.

This is my biggest problem with Edu. The fact that he makes less money is irrelevant, managers often make less money than some of the players they manage for example. But he seems to bend to Arteta’s whim too much for my liking. All long term successful relationships need a balance and I don’t think their’s does.

Farzad Stoned

This is my biggest problem with Edu. The fact that he makes less money is irrelevant, managers often make less money than some of the players they manage for example. But he seems to bend to Arteta’s whim too much for my liking. All long term successful relationships need a balance and I don’t think their’s does.

Bro Arteta is Josh and Stan’s golden boy and this deal could not happen without his pressure. This is not Edu’s call and he does not have clout to stop it. When Arteta was involved in season he bought him 3 good squaddies for price of a Havertz. I think a big reason Arteta keeps playing Kai and doesn’t play Trossard is because Trossard wasn’t his guy and kai is.

Furthermore, I already acknowledged that the 330k number was high even 220-250 k is disruptive we don’t pay players like Chelsea or United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom