• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Player Ratings - PL: Arsenal vs Tottenham | 22/04/06

Gort

sidtheyid said:
KEANO. THERES ONLY ONE KEANO

Sing, sing, wherever you may be
we outplayed the gooners at highbury
Wenger is a f*cking cheat
and we're going to put him on an electric seat

Sing, sing, wherever you may be,
We're going to win the Champions League.
Next year you can watch Sp**s on Channel Five during tea,
Visting Lithuania, Slovakia and the Faeroese.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
sidtheyid said:

and when was the last time you won at Highbury? :lol:

nazo

Established Member
It's funny how bad we played and how weak the team was and they still weren't capable of beating us. Pathetic i tell ya.

It is a pity for this encounter. We lost a chance to catch hot Sp**s. We need some terrible thing make our opponent fear us. We need a man like Kean can make our squad be terrible

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

The way they carry on it is as if they won ! Just shows the difference in ambition between the two of us.

King_Henry

longrufus said:
DannyGooner1982 said:
Wenger 0? Thats a bit harsh..

Also, CL is priority so they needed the rest.

Actually i think 0 is pretty generous.

I hold Wenger 100% responsible, his team selection was nothing short of a joke.

Eboue
Hleb
Fabregas
Henry

These four players have turned our season around, and to have none in the starting line up is madness.

Eboue made a difference within a minute of coming on. Fabregas changed the pace of the game, with his quick passing. And Henry well, is Henry.

i have to agree with this, honestly i saw the bench and i couldnt believe it....was ljunberg not playing ( i couldnt watch the game....****in aussie tv) and if he wasnt, why not...they could use him right now...the benchers should have been on the line-up, UCL is important but there may not b a UCL 4 us next yr now, that game was os important to us we shouldve put it all in

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Ljunberg_Rulz said:
longrufus said:
DannyGooner1982 said:

Eboue
Hleb
Fabregas
Henry

These four players have turned our season around, and to have none in the starting line up is madness.

Eboue made a difference within a minute of coming on. Fabregas changed the pace of the game, with his quick passing. And Henry well, is Henry.

i have to agree with this, honestly i saw the bench and i couldnt believe it....was ljunberg not playing ( i couldnt watch the game....f*n aussie tv) and if he wasnt, why not...they could use him right now...the benchers should have been on the line-up, UCL is important but there may not b a UCL 4 us next yr now, that game was os important to us we shouldve put it all in

I am afraid that Arsène has to hold his hand up. If we had thumped Sp**s with the full team none of the squad would have felt tired - would have been on a high , also much fewer Sp**s fans on this board :lol:

Gooner for 60 years

celestis said:
Ljunberg_Rulz said:
longrufus said:
DannyGooner1982 said:

Eboue
Hleb
Fabregas
Henry

i have to agree with this, honestly i saw the bench and i couldnt believe it....was ljunberg not playing ( i couldnt watch the game....f*n aussie tv) and if he wasnt, why not...they could use him right now...the benchers should have been on the line-up, UCL is important but there may not b a UCL 4 us next yr now, that game was os important to us we shouldve put it all in

I am afraid that Arsène has to hold his hand up. If we had thumped Sp**s with the full team none of the squad would have felt tired - would have been on a high , also much fewer Sp**s fans on this board :lol:

Totally agree with you. The game was too important to screw about with the side as much as he did.

sabret00the

Established Member
i'll keep my ratings short and sweet as i was pissed off and i couldn't beleive a few things (i.e. not having either Hleb or Eboue in the lineup. Playing Djourou at right back who offered as much as Lauren when you had Gilbert available. Keeping Adebayor on the pitch)

Jens 6
Flamimi 2
Kolo 6
Senderos 6
Djourou 3
Reyes 5
Gilberto 5
Diaby 3
Pires 5
Manu 2 (one assist does no make a decent game)
RvP 6 (was at least a goal threat)

Eboue 6
Henry 7

BreakAway

Shell said:
vlcsnap-301666.png
Too bad,it made him look like idiot Mourinho

JML

Gort said:
sidtheyid said:

Sing, sing, wherever you may be,
We're going to win the Champions League.
Next year you can watch Sp**s on Channel Five during tea,
Visting Lithuania, Slovakia and the Faeroese.
:lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Has anyone noticed , Adebayour is invisible with RVP then suddenly comes alive with Henry , the same thing happened against Man U . Does he not want to do the donkey work when run when Van Persie is there? or are they just not suited.

Perhaps he was so lucky that he had not to leave the field but van Persie that he lost his nervousness and came alive with Henry.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
sidtheyid said:

TAXI!

adjie

Aussie said:
Reyes is f****g useless. What exactly does he do.

Some players threaten as if there about to do something special.

He just never looks like doing anything. Complete waste of bloody space.

Be careful with your bloody judgement mate.
I'm not his fans and never be.
But currently he has been top assist for us, both for CL and EPL.
I know his diving sometimes so silly and this atittude shall be improved, also his consistency to perform OK every week,
but I don't think you can't see him wasting his place.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom