• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

View attachment 13552

@Rex Bezos
funny dancing GIF by The Videobook
Fix up please, I'm not seeing United's % in there.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Honestly our away form is so good I kinda wish all our remaining games were away :lol:
Me too at home is just torture lately because most teams just camp in thier area and our players get emotional because they want to deliver result. Away from home we look more comfortable and play beautiful stuff

Acurve

two years ago Ødegaard came back from this international break with a sprained ankle and it derailed his season and hurt us in the europa league he wasn't at the heights he was before the injury.

last year tierney came back hurt and partey got hurt in the first game back right away and it derailed us.

Let's hope this year's break is kind to us.

Sparrahork

Are we mathematically guaranteed top 4 yet? Makes me laugh Sp**s have had an awful season but probably favourites now to finish third!😬🤣

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
So remaining games are:

Palace (h) 4 points above relegation
Leeds (h) 2nd from bottom
Liverpool (a) 6 points off top 4 with a game in hand

West Ham (a) 1 place above relegation on goal difference

Southampton (H) bottom
City (a) 5 behind us, still in champions league

Chelsea(h) 11 off top 4, still in champions league

Newcastle (a) 4 points off top 4 with 2 games in hand

Brighton (h) 5 points off Europa with game in hand

Forest (a) 2 points clear of relegation
Wolves (h) 3 points clear of relegation

All of those teams have something to play for. It's all about getting the first goal. We cannot afford to give them something to hold onto. We have to be in a position where we lead and they have to open up.

I don't see any team in that run other than Liverpool and City who will openly press us.

If we can get to the City game with our 5 point lead intact, we need to go there with a pragmatic approach and hit them on the break.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
So remaining games are:

Palace (h) 4 points above relegation
Leeds (h) 2nd from bottom
Liverpool (a) 6 points off top 4 with a game in hand

West Ham (a) 1 place above relegation on goal difference

Southampton (H) bottom
City (a) 5 behind us, still in champions league

Chelsea(h) 11 off top 4, still in champions league

Newcastle (a) 4 points off top 4 with 2 games in hand

Brighton (h) 5 points off Europa with game in hand

Forest (a) 2 points clear of relegation
Wolves (h) 3 points clear of relegation

All of those teams have something to play for. It's all about getting the first goal. We cannot afford to give them something to hold onto. We have to be in a position where we lead and they have to open up.

I don't see any team in that run other than Liverpool and City who will openly press us.

If we can get to the City game with our 5 point lead intact, we need to go there with a pragmatic approach and hit them on the break.
Potter won't sit back. That should be a fun game imo and I hope Newcastle at home will try to come at us.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
One game at a time here, we still have some twists and turns to go.

But we are showing our class yet again. People out there are quick to get giddy over how come from behind wins against United, Villa and Bournemouth show we are slowing down and getting lucky. But then in the same breath want to conveniently ignore masterclass performances against Leicester, Everton and Fulham recently.

Keep your eyes on this team and the numbers they are producing. Only injuries and being forced into mistakes will stop us from completing this IMO.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom