• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Nasri Boa Morte Almunia Aliadiere Song Benayoun Perez Lansbury Chamakh
00018f9f-1600.jpg

goonerfamily

Gut feeling update -

West Ham give us hope, even if it’s small.
It's almost certainly copium but West Ham are a good team. Players like Kudus and Bowen will always be dangerous on the break. It's not like they're at home to Sheffield United. Having said this, City will win 5-0 🤣 :facepalm:

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
3 weeks ago I thought West Ham on the final day was our best chance.

I actually think Moyes on the final day might do sth you know. He’s skilled in the art of the ****house and has a soft spot for Arteta still.

Torn about it coz we’ll def have to make @Dokaka mod for a day or sth if it comes down to that. And half of AM will probably die from heart attacks.

How do I feel about it now?

1715951388033.gif

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

Had a dream that Aberdeen beat Man City 2 - 1, with Man City also collecting a late red.

We beat West Ham 2 - 0 as I cried tears of joy. The police then came and took me away, why? Not sure. Didn’t ruin my mood one bit, mind.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
What I wanted to see is us make them win all their games. They know we are coming up the hill.

More importantly we are on the right trajectory. Keep the same defensive focus and killer instinct we have shown in the second half of this season and bring added goals… we will win it next year.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I'm feeling this big time. West Ham to get a draw and us to win. And not only we win it, it makes those idiotic muggy Sp*rs "fans" even more muggy than what they already made themselves look. Done all that embarrassment in vain.

Let’s see. West Ham did beat us at the Emirates after we had something like 20 shots on target. So it’s not beyond the realms of improbability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom