• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Huh?

He clearly didn't mean that. In the same presser he said this:

I'm so glad our manager is a lot more ambitious than a lot of the fans. You're reading stuff like "there's not much more we could've done" when there's still plenty of room for improvement and more to get. Yes getting over 90 points is incredibly difficult but several teams have done it, even Liverpool have done it 3 times in this era. They were an exceptional side but it's the level we should be striving for and it's one Arteta himself will be striving for.

"We've been near perfect since Christmas", yes but we still ****ed up in the period just before and we ****ed up at home to Villa. But more importantly that run of 4 points from 15, no side has ever won the title after a run like that so it was always gonna take something extra special. Our form since the new year has been special no doubt about it but we needed something like it just to be in the conversation because we knew City would be there.

I always thought the magic number would have to be about 90 and getting over it, I know during the season there was these predictors based on the points per game teams were getting a people were talking about the winners only getting 83 or 84 points but it's the same thing every year with City, you just know they'll go on a crazy run when it matters.

TLDR of this Arteta is right we should simply strive for better. That said Son's still a ******.

Sulosky

I may have waited 20 years for tomorrow, but it still feels like my heart is already broken. I want to believe, but I feel that years of disappointment will continue and FC 115 will continue its winning streak. Even if Arsenal wins tomorrow but remains second in the league table, it might cause me to be unable to read anything related to football for a while. That's how much it would hurt. In any case, I'm proud of the team and I want to thank the other forum members for this season in advance. Thank you.

HighburyHigh

I may have waited 20 years for tomorrow, but it still feels like my heart is already broken. I want to believe, but I feel that years of disappointment will continue and FC 115 will continue its winning streak. Even if Arsenal wins tomorrow but remains second in the league table, it might cause me to be unable to read anything related to football for a while. That's how much it would hurt. In any case, I'm proud of the team and I want to thank the other forum members for this season in advance. Thank you.
It's gonna happen. The twist is tomorrow, and it's a huge one!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't honestly expect Man City to drop points so the pressure is off us a bit for me.

What would be horrendous though is if Man City do slip up and we don't beat Everton.

This race has pretty much gone by the book in recent weeks, just got to hope there's a twist in the tale right at the end 🙏

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Bowen and Kudus can hurt City.

They have Ward Prowse from set pieces and that massive ugly bloke who’s decent at headers.

West Ham bring a threat, however, in their last 2 away games they’ve held 5 to Chelsea and 5 to palace.

I think there’s no hope overall. But like I’ve said previously I reckon something will happen to give us 5 minutes of hope. Just one last time 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom