• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 13 (Nov 25-27)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saying "Sign of a good team is winning when not playing well" with regards to United.
There difference if utd gave everton today few attempts and controlled most the game I'd say that top away performance but these guys gave everton 15+ attempts. This won't get them far they top 5 max

Macho

Petty with dedication.
Dusted 🔻

Saying "Sign of a good team is winning when not playing well" with regards to United.

I will pay you if you find me saying anything like that about utd this season.

Most I’ve said is Arteta and Ten Hag are very similar in man management style and some of the adversities they have faced (and issues they make for themselves).

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

That was me being sarcastic. United been rubbish all season and are 6th with minus goal difference. Obviously it’s not sustainable

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

There difference if utd gave everton today few attempts and controlled most the game I'd say that top away performance but these guys gave everton 15+ attempts. This won't get them far they top 5 max
Also helped by scoring a 1 in a million wonder goal 2 minutes in forcing Everton to come out instead of frustrating you by staying compact.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
What Walter White need to do is Continue play Mainoo and Garnacho if he get back and play Casemiro and Rashford as LW then he not serious.

Mainoo showed today he capable of performing and Garnacho is thier best winger

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Great player Martial, one of the best forwards in Europe.

Said it before, he reminds me a lot of Jesus. Very similar style player who can drop into midfield and influence the game.

A pity about his fitness, he would have been a great second striker for you.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I will pay you if you find me saying anything like that about utd this season.

Most I’ve said is Arteta and Ten Hag are very similar in man management style and some of the adversities they have faced (and issues they make for themselves).
I was quoting Rasmi, I quoted you in my reply because you were backing him up.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Also helped by scoring a 1 in a million wonder goal 2 minutes in forcing Everton to come out instead of frustrating you by staying compact.
That true but also you have to blame Everton they had like 3-4 clear chances in 1st half

Macho

Petty with dedication.
Dusted 🔻

I was quoting Rasmi, I quoted you in my reply because you were backing him up.

Oh my bad. I didn’t know he said that, just agreed with him on the Utd and Arsenal teams are expensively assembled.

Utd haven’t impressed me for a while. Rashford’s individual form last season did otherwise I’ve had nothing good to say about them.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Looking forward to Howson's review of the game @2Smokeyy

I bet he brings up Kobbie Mainoo, being better than Declan Rice again.

100%. He’ll also say they’re 6 points off the top of the table but dodge the question of whether they’re in the title race 😭

Don’t worry though as they’ll be brought back down to earth midweek against Galatasaray, not an easy place to go to.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
22 attempts 6 on target. Manutd can't do this every week you basically gonna face better offensive than everton.

But everton i honestly expected better today that will hurt thier confidence to survive

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom