• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 13 (Nov 25-27)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I will pay you if you find me saying anything like that about utd this season.

Most I’ve said is Arteta and Ten Hag are very similar in man management style and some of the adversities they have faced (and issues they make for themselves).
Similar game to ours too, Like Brentford, Everton had clear cut attempts but failed to score some simple chances. United and us took what opportunities we had.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
100%. He’ll also say they’re 6 points off the top of the table but dodge the question of whether they’re in the title race 😭

Don’t worry though as they’ll be brought back down to earth midweek against Galatasaray, not an easy place to go to.
Mainoo did look a good young player though, very confident for his age.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You can't compare us to utd we play average offensively but we give opposition absolutely zero joy and our keepers rarely troubled.

Utd are zero with goal difference that should tell you everything unai emery has more idea of how he play than ten hag

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Got to give Ten Hag a bit of credit for integrating Mainoo in tbf. He’s 18 years old, right? A year older than Lewis-Skelly. I think Arteta needs to give a few of the hale end talents a shot especially as it’s one of the main reasons why he’s still in his job to this day.

If it wasn’t for a young Saka and ESR, he’d be back putting out the cones for Pep.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Got to give Ten Hag a bit of credit for integrating Mainoo in tbf. He’s 18 years old, right? A year older than Lewis-Skelly. I think Arteta needs to give a few of the hale end talents a shot especially as it’s one of the main reasons why he’s still in his job to this day.

If it wasn’t for a young Saka and ESR, he’d be back putting out the cones for Pep.

I mean not really, United’s midfield is absolute trash. It’s a bit like integrating Saka.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ten Haaag should be getting credit for having United where they are with all the injury troubles they have, really impressive.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I mean not really, United’s midfield is absolute trash. It’s a bit like integrating Saka.

It’s not even about starting these young players week in, week out but more so what Pep is doing with Rico Lewis, Palmer and a couple of the other lads from their EDS.

City have quality yet they’re still trying to integrate and give them a chance. Can’t go wrong with using that approach as if they’re not good enough then you can just flip them.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Same reaction @Farzad has when the girls he pays for reject him. 😭

Yeah i guess this is more interesting than your typical posts where you tell the forum what trash food you are eating. I can’t help it if beauty college and designer purses are expensive and hot girls on instagram you w.nk to sex me, and keep texting me to be let back in the harem long term

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It’s not even about starting these young players week in, week out but more so what Pep is doing with Rico Lewis, Palmer and a couple of the other lads from their EDS.

City have quality yet they’re still trying to integrate and give them a chance. Can’t go wrong with using that approach as if they’re not good enough then you can just flip them.

City pawn off all their kids, Rice Lewis is going me example.

I do agree tho Mikel needs to start doing this, but I wouldn’t credit Ten, even Mark Goldbridge would have started Kobbie.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah i guess this is more interesting than your typical posts where you tell the forum what trash food you are eating. I can’t help it if beauty college and designer purses are expensive and hot girls on instagram you w.nk to sex me, and keep texting me to be let back in the harem long term

No one wants to know this you pest.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He is a turd, he tags me with insults he is a pathetic loser that posts drivel. I been nice to the wonder chimp till now he tags me again i will say sh.t to him he will be crying to his therapist long after i am dead.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Latest posts

Top Bottom