• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 13 (Nov 25-27)

dino bravo

Freddie on MNF, nice
a nightmare on elm street jump rope GIF

• Hmm
Reactions: A_G

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Wolves doing nothing against a fellow midtable plodder, watch them come to us next week and play the game like a final

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

I don't know when I will watch a team play us and actually attack. The 10 men behind the ball stuff just make our games more boring.

I'm hoping to see a good game when we play Villa. They have played high line all season.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Yeah everyone plays like this against us now. Might be a bigger factor in our attacking struggles than is generally discussed. We scored a ton in the early part of last season because teams weren’t doing this yet.

Brentford are a team that usually goes for it at home. Was very surprised to see how defensive and mistake reliant they were.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom