• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 13 (Nov 25-27)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Gomes and Lemina suspended for our game. Who do they even have as backups? Surely the quality drop off is really big even for their first CM never mind 2nd. I assume they will need to change shape from a 3 centre mid formation for us.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Another boring game on the way against Wolves. I can't see them venturing from their half too much.

dino bravo

These officials are not getting the 'clear and obvious error' bullshit. The fact we are debating it means it was not clear and not obvious. That cannot be given by VAR.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Has every manager gotten a tune out of him except for one? Interesting conversation to be had.

VERY interesting conversation.

Willian 2019/20 was up there with Bale 2012/13 or Suarez 2013/14 and what happened with us?

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

King87

Wolves fans must really hate VAR..right from their first game against United they seem to get the worst decision everytime

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

These officials are not getting the 'clear and obvious error' bullshit. The fact we are debating it means it was not clear and not obvious. That cannot be given by VAR.
Fulham didn’t get a player sent off couple mins earlier because the wolves guy didn’t make a meal out of it. Honestly if I was his manager that would p1ss me off.

King87

The Wolves coach should follow Arteta's lead and call out VAR but he won't as he's a choir boy, looks that way too.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom