• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 14 (Dec 2 & 3)

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Always feasible with City, but honestly they don’t look the same this season. I can’t put my finger on it exactly, just the feeling I’m getting.

Last season when they weren’t hitting their stride in the first half, you could always see it would come eventually. Just like most seasons.

However something feels different this season. Can’t help but think the court case is causing a strange atmosphere at the club tbh.
Bit of a pattern this season is they keep dropping points from winning positions. They've struggled a bit to see out games.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Post Treble hangover.
no Gundogan and Mahrez
Both very good points. They lost some clutch players and replaced them with poor signings imo. Only Doku has looked good for them and even then he’s not had an impact really on the numbers yet.

I definitely think with the above, the outstanding legal action against the club has dripped down to the dressing room.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Not a good result for Sp**s, 0.34xg tells us they got desperately lucky.

1macca1

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I do wonder if Gvardiol would have prevented the equaliser if he hadn’t have been subbed moments before.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
To be fair Sp**s been getting lucky with lot of results even when had starting 11 teams just strangely miss chances and not kill games off like today. But Ange has style of play and this is important even if its his style is chaos

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

A point against the champions and 0.34xg is a fantastic result especially with the injuries.

Its not sustainable though (although its been said since August).

That’s what I mean.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I keep saying strong defense helps you win title no wonder a team on top has only 11 goals against despite scoring less than the rest top 5. Defense win you trophies not all teams have Haaland as thier CF to make up for goals conceded or Salah.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom