• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 14 (Dec 2 & 3)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
from defensive point of view, we are the most stable team in the league. If we score, it's coming home!
To be honest today was freak result by city they more control than us but last few weeks been strange they nearly lost against Leipzig too

sdotzdot

Established Member
City will need another 14+ game run for the title
Always feasible with City, but honestly they don’t look the same this season. I can’t put my finger on it exactly, just the feeling I’m getting.

Last season when they weren’t hitting their stride in the first half, you could always see it would come eventually. Just like most seasons.

However something feels different this season. Can’t help but think the court case is causing a strange atmosphere at the club tbh.

DuBB

I didn't watch they call this offside?

Haaland (playing the pass) got fouled before, but the ref said play on.

After Haaland makes the pass (literally, 1 second after receiving the advantage) the ref then blows and brings it back for the foul he gave advantage for.

Abysmal refereeing

KarlAFC

Always feasible with City, but honestly they don’t look the same this season. I can’t put my finger on it exactly, just the feeling I’m getting.

Last season when they weren’t hitting their stride in the first half, you could always see it would come eventually. Just like most seasons.

However something feels different this season. Can’t help but think the court case is causing a strange atmosphere at the club tbh.

Post Treble hangover.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
They tend to be a lot better at home. We'll see.
Villa home and away is day and night. Lost 6-1 away to Newcastle. Lost 3-0 and could have been a lot more against Liverpool away. At home to same teams they will probably win it. Its just a weakness of Emery teams. Really strong at home, weak away from home. I think he even went a whole season without a single away win lol.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Well that call not a disaster he still too far from goal and Sp**s players were dropping quick. Still advantage should been given

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Hooper is not even fit enough to be a ref in the best league in the world. It's embarrassing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Haaland (playing the pass) got fouled before, but the ref said play on.

After Haaland makes the pass (literally, 1 second after receiving the advantage) the ref then blows and brings it back for the foul he gave advantage for.

Abysmal refereeing
That absolutely shocking sums up these English refs don't follow the rulrs

quattro

no Gundogan and Mahrez

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Šeško’s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Top Bottom