• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 22 (Jan 30-Feb 1)

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Last two goals should never happen. How do you concede from a counter when you have a corner in stoppage time? How do you concede 95th min when you wolves guy waltzing in your pen area? PL is tactically a joke

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think United are okay, nowhere near as bad as they’ve been this season.

They’ve had their two best defenders injured for majority of the season (imagine if that happened to us) and their best forward woefully out of form.

Weird unpredictable team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thought Manutd are back but I guess not this was thier best performance still conceded 3 goals.

Not good.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I think United are okay, nowhere near as bad as they’ve been this season.

They’ve had their two best defenders injured for majority of the season (imagine if that happened to us) and their best forward woefully out of form.

Weird unpredictable team.
Shaw, Martinez, Casemiro, Hojlund, Maguire, Malacia, Eriksen, Varane, Sancho all been missing most the season, there’s probably a few more.

Hagn is doing alright considering. Imagine if Mikel had those issues.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Shaw, Martinez, Casemiro, Hojlund, Maguire, Malacia, Eriksen, Varane, Sancho all been missing most the season, there’s probably a few more.

Hagn is doing alright considering.

Thing is though with all the injuries they keep having they’re two years in and I have no clue how good he is.

Although there’s other managers I thought were useless before a year 3 turnaround 🤔

DUFFMAN

Crybaby

Hagn is doing alright considering.
I thought injuries aren’t an excuse when mentioned with Arteta?

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom