• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 22 (Jan 30-Feb 1)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manutd when they have fully fit team they good team Case and Martinez injuries did affected them still not an excuse to lose 9 league games also thier forward is poor

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Maino might be better than Rice tbh

Mate my notifications on here would be on absolute ****ing fire if Rice did something like this :lol:

yfuvC6v.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I thought injuries aren’t an excuse when mentioned with Arteta?
They’re not over the course of a 3+ year span where you’ve been able to build a squad with 100% backing but it’d be stupid to neglect key personell being out for extended periods.

We’ve been pretty lucky with Saka, Ødegaard, Rice, Saliba, Gabriel being fit most of the season. That’s majority of our best players.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
It’s actually hilarious people think united are back after winning 4-3 against wolves in the last minute😂😂

Long may it last.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
They’re not over the course of a 3+ year span where you’ve been able to build a squad with 100% backing but it’d be stupid to neglect key personell being out for extended periods.

We’ve been pretty lucky with Saka, Ødegaard, Rice, Saliba, Gabriel being fit most of the season. That’s majority of our best players.
But when Saliba, Jesus, Zinchenko, Martinelli, Partey, Tomiyasu were injured for half of last season Arsenal bottled the league?

Lucky yeah?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

But when Saliba, Jesus, Zinchenko, Martinelli, Partey, Tomiyasu were injured for half of last season Arsenal bottled the league?

Lucky yeah?
Zinchenko Jesus were known injury prone players. When was Martinelli injured for half the season?

add to that we now know that Tomi and Partey can’t be relied on and have had windows since to address that.

You can’t moan about injury prone players being injured when you’ve signed/renewed every single player in your squad.

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Zinchenko Jesus were known injury prone players. When was Martinelli injured for half the season?

add to that we now know that Tomi and Partey can’t be relied on and have had windows since to address that.

You can’t moan about injury prone players being injured when you’ve signed/renewed every single player in your squad.
Huh?

So at Arsenal you can’t use injuries as an excuse because players you signed get injuries.

Yet at United you can??

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

It’s actually hilarious people think united are back after winning 4-3 against wolves in the last minute😂😂

Long may it last.
Nobody said they are back, said they’re better than they’ve shown due to their injury crisis.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Good one.

You’re making excuses for Ten Haag having injuries but not Arteta.

It’s a load of nonsense and hypocrisy.
Didn’t even mention Ten Haag once but go off big man :lol:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Mate my notifications on here would be on absolute ****ing fire if Rice did something like this :lol:

yfuvC6v.gif

In that clip he was playing as a #6 in front of Kambwala and a 36 year old Jonny Evans. He had one bad game, kid is an incredible talent though. He looks much better as an #8 with Casemiro sitting.

He's 18 he'll have ups like today and there will be poor moments, but with the talent we've seen 90% of the time from him we just have to persist, he's so good.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@Macho @db10_therza you man gonna go with three up top, Haaland Solanke Watkins?

Pedigree, form and fixtures basically. I wanted to do one of the latter two for Haaland but seems like a bit of a bozo move.

Nah no Haaland yet for me, just because I've gone for that ginger belgian lad instead. Haaland just seems oddly off it this season. Getting rid of him early doors really shot me up the rankings so I'll hold that differential as long as I can.

Solanke and Watkins seem like a no brainer though at this point.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

@Macho @db10_therza you man gonna go with three up top, Haaland Solanke Watkins?

Pedigree, form and fixtures basically. I wanted to do one of the latter two for Haaland but seems like a bit of a bozo move.

I let A-M effect my judgement on Solanke seeing his form repeatedly called purple patch, only to have the most open goal involvements this season currently.

I have Watkins, Haaland and Nunez, Watkins has infact been the quietest for a while now.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
In that clip he was playing as a #6 in front of Kambwala and a 36 year old Jonny Evans. He had one bad game, kid is an incredible talent though. He looks much better as an #8 with Casemiro sitting.

He's 18 he'll have ups like today and there will be poor moments, but with the talent we've seen 90% of the time from him we just have to persist, he's so good.

Yeah I rate him, was just chatting **** for fun tbh. His ceiling seems pretty crazy to me, he's way better on the ball than I'd expect someone with his decent defensive instincts to be at that age.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐
Trusted ⭐

That weird correlation between that proves increased appearances leads increased confidence in academy players strikes again.

Of course, for that to happen, they'd have to play at a club that acknowledges the presence of an academy first.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom