• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 23 (Feb 3-5)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My source at the Premier League has told me it's all home wins this gameweek, wow!

• Pray
Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
Rubbish fixtures again today. The most interesting game is probably the 12.30 Everton/Sp**s fixtures.

Riou

Wheels have truly come off Don Unai if they lose that

chris-wilder-shrug.gif

GDeep™

League is very weak
Villa were always going to fall off, they’ll finish 6-8th like they always do.

I think they have better squad than Sp**s, but will probably finish below them. Don’t know what that says.

Riou

I think they have better squad than Sp**s, but will probably finish below them. Don’t know what that says.

Probably Emery (rightly) focusing on winning the Conference League and FA cup, tbh.

They haven't won anything since 1996, the Conference especially gives them a great chance to end that drought.

perth gooner

Not expecting any favours whatsoever from Everton today. Even playing at home, they're a totally useless team.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Time to have a discussion about Richarlison? He’s performing.

Had money on him scoring today, easy.
He’s a limited, inconsistent player but tbh he’d be a very useful player for us this season off the bench. That said he’ll never be top drawer.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Spuds, a different team with Maddison making them tick.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom