• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 23 (Feb 3-5)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Richarlison absolutely clears Jesus as a striker and I dont even rate him.

Jesus is such a loser striker man.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Richarlison absolutely clears Jesus as a striker and I dont even rate him.

Jesus is such a loser striker man.
Jesus isn’t really a striker - he’s a kind of lower grade Henry style player. Put Jesus together with Richarlison and you’ve likely got a great player. But Jesus fits our style and makes a big contribution to our wider play, than pock face ever would.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Tottenham made great transfers in the summer, van de Ven, Vicario, Udogie, Maddison...

They also did the smart thing with damaged goods in Werner by opting for a try before they buy.

It’s what any sane club would do than throw 65m at a failure. If Chelsea weren’t keen on it then let Kai end up at Leipzig putting his career together.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not a huge fan of these keeper blocking corner kicks,to be honest

Yeah it’s not something I like either.

Teams do this to us as well, remember the noise around Raya and how weak he is at corners.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom