• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 23 (Feb 3-5)

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Is Foden going to do what Gundogan used to do on previous seasons by providing clutch goals !?

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I’m at gym after a 9 month hiatus, how are Haaland and KDB doing? And how long left?

I have the former captained

dino bravo

Need these filthy cheating ****s to get their comeuppance. Nothing they do should be given credit, it's all just hollow. When Liverpool, Man Utd or Sp**s score it hurts as they are real clubs, city I feel nothing. 115 is not mentioned enough by the mainstream.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Need these filthy cheating ****s to get their comeuppance. Nothing they do should be given credit, it's all just hollow. When Liverpool, Man Utd or Sp**s score it hurts as they are real clubs, city I feel nothing. 115 is not mentioned enough by the mainstream.
Doesn’t sound like you feel nothing.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Didn't watch but both got an assist each

9 months hiatus is crazy bro. Did you give birth or wagwan

New job and being a carer init.

An assist each is meh but I’ll take it.

Mohamed7

This. EPL lost all credibility by punishing only the minnows. 115 charges and they’re not even brought to the table.

Cheating bastards.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I know nothing is certain and the odd Prem side gives them a run for their money occasionally but for a large number of City games it really looks like they are playing a team from a lower league.

It’s not right I tell you.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom