• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 25 (Feb 17-21)

Tom Mix

Brentford having a laugh asking anything over 60 for him (saw prices like 90 being thrown around in jan), he's not young either. In fact I wouldn't want us to buy him for 60 if we had the chance.
Brentford have been too clever for their own good. They will struggle to get £60 million for Toney now. Certainly won't get anywhere near £100 million. He simply isn't that good and he'll be pushing 29 when next season starts.

They gambled and they've lost.

Menard

Brentford have been too clever for their own good. They will struggle to get £60 million for Toney now. Certainly won't get anywhere near £100 million. He simply isn't that good and he'll be pushing 29 when next season starts.

They're basically 2 results away from being in the relegation zone, even if they could have squeezed clubs for an extra 20-30 million in January they would suffer farrrrrrr worse financially from a potential relegation than missing out on that. Brentford didn't do the gambling here, Toney did, and Brentford were put in a pretty difficult spot for it.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Liverpool squad really has been destroyed by injuries wow

No Salah, Nunez, Diaz, Allison, Jota, Thiago, Matip, TAA

Like us not having Saka, Martinelli, Trossard, Jesus, Partey, White or Raya and Ramsdale was a donkey

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If there is a God that bus stop will get sent back to the Champo.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

dino bravo

Established Member

Liverpool squad really has been destroyed by injuries wow

No Salah, Nunez, Diaz, Allison, Jota, Thiago, Matip

Like us not having Saka, Martinelli, Trossard, Jesus, Partey, White or Raya and Ramsdale was a donkey
Thiago and Matip are perma-crocks, they chose to rush Salah back and Diaz is starting tonight.

dino bravo

Established Member

Klopp is resting Salah and Nunez anyway, he doesn't want to admit it in case it blows up in his face tonight, but I bet they return for the Chelsea final.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom